Tell Me You Love Me Part 3 (Mature)

Emma and Jenna fell asleep on their bed. It was around 7am. It was raining outside. Emma woke up, and wrapped the blanket around Jenna. She cuddled up in Emma's neck, feeling her warm skin. It was nice gloomy, and cold. All Emma could feel was Jenna's body heat warming her up, she was like a furnace. After a while of staying in each other's presence, Emma got up, but Jenna quickly grabbed Emma's wrist tightly.
"I want you to stay." Jenna said in a soothing voice.
"Okay." Emma whispered, kissing Jenna's cheek. Jenna pulled Emma on top and wrapped her hands around Emma's waist. Emma had an idea. She slightly lifted up Jenna's shirt and slid her head in it, coming out of her shirt from the top.
"Emma-what are you doing!" Jenna said with a laugh.
"Surprise." Emma said with a smile. They both kissed each other, laughing into the kiss.
"And I thought we couldn't get close enough." Jenna said grinning.
"You'll always be close in my heart." Emma whispered.
"You won't ever leave me?" Jenna said softly.
"Of course not. How could I ever leave someone as perfect as you." Emma said. They both stared into each other's eyes.
"Have you ever had sex with a girl before?" Jenna asked. Emma blinked a couple times. She was confused at the sentence she just told her.
"Uh-well-I uh-no...no, I haven't." Emma stuttered.
"Oh...okay." Jenna said.
"Is that a problem??" Emma asked.
"No! Not at all. I was just curious, you know..." Jenna trailed off. Emma raised her eyebrows slightly.
"Did you...want to try it...?" Emma said biting her lip.
"If you're up for it." Jenna flirted back. Emma didn't realized she was still in her shirt. She quickly got out and placed her arms on both sides next to Jenna's head, stabilizing herself. She leaned down and kissed Jenna's sweet lips. She tasted like cherries, she could never get enough of her, and Jenna couldn't either. Emma was resting in between Jenna's legs, while Jenna had her hands around Emma's neck, squeezing her softly. They both pulled away for air.
"I want you inside me Myers." Jenna said, looking into Emma's eyes with lust. Emma sat up and started taking off her jacket, keeping eye contact with her. Jenna helped Emma take off her clothes and Emma did the same. They were both under the covers. Only half of their bodies were covered. Emma slowly took off Jenna's bra and she did the same. Jenna could feel Emma's warm back with her hands. Emma hungrily kissed Jenna's neck, biting her hard like an animal. Jenna moaned loud, she couldn't control herself. Emma continued to kiss Jenna with so much passion and lust.
"Emma. I need to feel you in me. I can't take it anymore." Jenna moaned in between words. Emma took off Jenna's underwear and teased her. Jenna gripped her wrist, making eye contact with her.
"Emma. I mean it." Jenna said as her eyes darkened. Emma pushed two fingers inside of Jenna, rough but slow. Jenna moaned at the feeling of Emma's touch. Emma started pumping her in and out at a steady pace. She gripped Jenna's thigh with her other hand, squeezing her. Jenna was breathing loud and heavy, this drove Emma crazy. Both of them had never felt this before.
"I need more of you. Push into me harder, please." Jenna begged. Emma loved when she begged for her. Emma grabbed one of Jenna's wrists and held her down tightly on the bed. She drove her fingers into Jenna roughly. Moans kept slipping out of Jenna's mouth the more she thrusted in her. Emma gave Jenna hickeys on her chest and neck. Emma pushed in deeper and deeper inside of Jenna, feeling her clenching inside.
"Don't you dare stop." Jenna choked out a moan. Emma kept the same pace for a couple of seconds.
"Release yourself on me love." Emma said softly. Jenna gave her one last moan and spilled herself all over Emma. They both gasped for air, Jenna's chest rising up and down. Emma lied next to her.
"That's the best thing that's ever happened to me." Jenna said out of breath with a smile.
"I know." Emma said proudly. They both cuddled facing each other. Emma played with Jenna's hair, calming her. Jenna held Emma's neck, softly stroking it with her thumb. They both decided to get ready for the day.