"He's asleep now, finally. Lando is with him and Charles Leclerc is on the lookout in case Max wakes up," Bradley said, taking a seat.

"You look worried," Christian said, looking at the personal trainer who shrugged a little uncomfortably.

"It's just, no one knew, Christian. No one knew about Max being a little," Bradley said, "before, when I changed his diaper, he looked so uncomfortable and even when he was in headspace, he didn't even know how to drink from a bottle,"

"And this is important?" Christian asked, and Bradley gave a sigh, looking intently at Christian.

"It is. I'm afraid he's got the headspace deprivation syndrome,"

"But, I thought he went into headspace?" Christian said, remembering Lewis mentioning it recently and Max on a rare occasion in the past as well.

"If he has, then not very deep and, well, do you know if he has a caregiver?" Bradley asked.

"No, he hasn't. His dad took care of everything I believe," Christian answered, once again feeling guilty for not looking at it deeper.

"I think it's best that he goes to see a doctor, to check out his blood levels and hormone levels. I'm guessing he's going to be advised to go into headspace on an almost daily basis," Bradley said, "he'll need to have caregivers near him then,"

"Because he's too little to be left on his own?" Christian asked, thinking about the crying Max.

"Yes, and also because of the interaction between caregiver and little hormones," Bradley said, "I don't mind watching him until we have a more permanent solution,"

"That seems the best for now," Christian said, "we'll make sure a doctor is arranged, and for now you can help with him,"

"I'll have to buy some things though, to make sure he's taken care of decently. Those diapers he's wearing now are horrible," Bradley said, "and I'll need bottles as well, and new paci's. Perhaps some clothes as well,"

"Here, take my card. Go do some shopping, and when Max is big again, we'll discuss this with him. He needs to agree as well," Christian said.

"Don't worry, the kid will struggle a little at first, but once we get it through his head that this will make him a better driver, he'll let us help," Bradley said with a sad smile, already planning how he best could help Max become better.

Lando woke up after a small hour, not really having been tired enough to nap. He shifted slightly, and supported himself on his arm to be able to look at Maxie. The other little was fast asleep, the paci moving slowly in his mouth.

Lando smiled, and patted Maxie, but the little didn't react, not even when he gave a small kiss and proceeded to climb over the little, not bothering to lower the side of the crib, but just climbing over it.

The moment he was out, he heard a bit of noise from the crib and Lando made sure to stand stock still, looking at Maxie who let out a soft moan and stirred a little and then he breathed a sigh of relief when the baby just moved over to the spot Lando had just vacated, probably seeking up the warmth.

Standing still a little longer, he saw Maxie snuggle a bit more in the spot, clutching the edge of the blankies in a ball and giving a small sigh before he fell silent once again.

Lando was happy when Maxie seemed to have settled once again, not wanting to see the other one crying anymore like before. He wondered what exactly had happened. All Lewis had said was that Maxie's dad had broken the paci, but he really didn't have any details.

Perhaps Daniel would know. The man had been there as well, and he seemed to always be in the know of all the gossip around the paddock. Grinning to himself, he snuck out of the room, seeing Charles Leclerc in a conversation with someone, but his back turned to him.