Panic

Just a short one today!

Requested by 

Every single lifeguards seems to have their life together. The perfect education, the perfect girlfrind or wife, the perfect house and everything in between. But that isn't always the truth, well not for Maxi anyways.

Trent Maxwell other wise known as Maxi is currently 16 years old and working at his dream job. A lifeguard at Bondi beach! But there was one thing that was bothering him today. Ever since he woke up he has felt this pressure in his chest. It was building up and before he knew it he had ran out of the tower and towards the dressing rooms. Unlucky for him someone in the tower had warned Hoppo so he had been pulled into the office instead.

"Breath, you're okay. Everyone is okay"

Hoppo repated it as he held Maxi's hand aswell. Slowly he managed to breathe normal again. 

"What happend?" He asked scared 

" I believ you had a panic attack kiddo.."

The silence that followed seemed almost deafening as Maxi was trying to gather his thoughts.

Once Hoopo saw that Maxi seemes ready he started to talk about his own experince about panic attacks and other stuff that would fall in that catagory. 

They ended up talking for some time, and with Maxi's consent he told the other lifeguards so that they could help out if it was to happend again..

The shift ended with Maxi getting a ton of hugs..

Maxi went home that day feeling tired but at the same time extremely happy knowing that even when he wasn't perfect the other lifeguards will still be there and help out if needed.