Merry christmas kiddo!

It was a wondeful december evening at Bondi Beach, every lifeguard was happy due to christmas being right around the corner except Jethro. Jethro didn't hate christmas it was just that he was alone every single year. His family had moved out of Australia and had no plans of returning even for a vacation, so he was alone.

Deano had noticed, of course he did. He always notice if something's wrong with Jethro, almost like his father instinct kicks in everytime he sees Jethro being sad or hurt. So he approched Jethro and asked him why he was sad.

"Why are you sad? It's christmas, a time to be happy" He asked once the two of them were alone in a room.

"I don't know what you mean Deano. I'm not sad.. Why are you wondering?" Jethro knew he was kind of rambeling but didn't care at the moment.

"So you are sad." Deano decided to take a guess "Will you be alone during christmas? Is that why you are sad?" Jethro just nodded. Deano then proceeded to tell Jethro that he would also be alone this christmas, due to his kids were celebrating with his ex-wife's family.

He then forced jethro to celebrate with him so neither were alone this year. Jethro would have said yes even if he weren't forced.

----Time skip---

Jethro woke up on christmas day to Deano shaking him awake.

"Ey, sleeping beauty its 1 pm get up." Deano said while laughing at the way Jethro tried to bury himself in the blankets.

He got up a few minutes later and got dressed before Deano dragged him down stairs to open gifts. Alot of the gifts were from the lifeguards. Deano had informed them that they would celebrate christmas together due to both being alone this year so they had sent gifts for Jethro to Deano's house.

Jethro got a camera from Hoppo, a basket of candies from Maxi(no suprise there), a photo album from Reidy and small chocolates and books from the rest of the lifeguards.

Deano got books from everyone as he was the bookworm in the group.

Deano and Jethro got eachother some chocolates and decided to relax with a few movies the rest of day.

This christmas wasn't so lonely as they thought it would be.

Maybe it never was a lonely christmas, aslong as they had eachother they would be fine. Cause they are one disfunctional and weird family but none would trade it for anything..

Hello!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's not the best chapter i have writen but it's something. I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year.

I'm not sure if i am going to upload more stories before new years but we will see.

Love you guys and thanks for reading my story :)

Bondi Rescue Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें