We're family, we will always be here

I'm very sorry that this came out a bit late, i have been a bit busy due to the fact that this was my first week back at school. And both today and yesterday i was in quite alot of pain every where, its a bit better now. So i decided to write this chapter before the pain might have gotten bad again.

This was request fromStitchOsaurs
Thanks for the request, I really enjoyed writing this chapter.

The sun was shining down at the house, most of the lifeguards were at Hoppo's house. Due to Covid-19 the beach had closed and they were out of a job for a unknown period of time, this day was special tho. The police had taken over watching the beach for the week so the lifeguards could relax and spend time with they're dear ones. Wich lead them to this moment, Hoppo had decided to gather as many lifeguards as he could just to hang out since it dosen't happend as often as it used to.

The lifeguards that could come were Jethro, Deano, Harries, Reidy, Maxi, Jules and Harrison. They were all in shorts or skirts( Jules) due to the heat that had fallen down on Australia this summer. Well everyone except for Jethro, weirdly enough he was wearing jeans with a thin black long sleeved sweater as well as knee socks and trainers.

"How do you survive in that in this heat" Jules exclaimed after he had arrived and greeted everyone. Jethro didn't really feel like answering with words so he just shrugged. This caused alarm bells to go off in everyones head, Jethro was never this quiet, he was usally always talkative and if you asked him to talk about something he loves he could talk for hours on end.

They didn't say anything but kept an eye on him troughout the time they were going to hang out. They only said something when Jethro flinched and audliby hissed, when Jules accidently stumbled over his foot. They quickly understood that he was hurt somewhere in his foot and demanded that he told them where he was hurt, how it happend and how much pain he was in.

He rolled his eyes but did as they said.

"I just rolled my ankle while skateboarding, and scraped my arm a bunch... My pain level are on a 7/10, so it's not that bad.." The rest of the lifeguards just rolled their eyes at the last part and maxi suddenly walked forward and picked up Jethro to settle him down on the couch inside, Deano and Reidy went to get bandages and stuff like that while Hoppo went to find a singlet and some shorts Jethro had forgotten last time he was there.

Once Deano and Reidy came back ,Harries and Reidy worked on getting Jethro clothes and shoes of being careful of his injuries, while Jules was helping him breathe trough the pain and Harrison was there for emotional support, he was planning on moving but Jethro's thight hold on his hand made him change his mind.

After a bit while of helping Jethro they finished, he was exhausted after the everything that had gone down the last hour. Harrison noticed this and pulled Jethro down to rest his head on his chest. "Thanks for helping me, love you guys" before he managed to fall asleep he heard Harries say "We're family, we will always be here. No matter what. If you have a bad day, you're injured, done something wrong, done something right or just need someone there, we will always be there."

Jethro smiled at everyone, and they smiled back. It was first then that Jethro allowed himself to fall asleep to Harrison heartbeat and the safety of his family around him.

Thank you for reading this chapter, and I hoped you enjoyed it.
If you any request don't be afraid to comment or message me :)