Brothers

Age 16:

Maxi had just gotten the job down at Bondi beach. He was exited but extremely nervous, he would be the youngest there.  He had talked to a few of the lifeguards when he first showed what he could do. He and Blake got eachothers numbers and have been talking pretty much everyday. Just like today.

"Hey"

"Sup, Blake?"

"Did you get in?"

"Yea, but i'm quite nervous but exited"

"Don't be. You will be great, you will be a perfect lifeguard. Trust me"

They talked a bit more after that. As the weeks went by Maxi had his first day with Blake right by his side.

Age 18:
Blake had reaveled to Maxi that he was leaving before anyone else even before they're boss Hoppo found out. They promised eachother to keep in contact while he was away.

Maxi joined Blake to the airport and said goodbye to eachother.

Age 22:

Maxi was currently at the airport ready to pick Blake and his girlfriend who he had met in Singapore to come off the plane.
Once Maxi and Blake saw eachother they had a thight and long hug. He talked to both him and his girlfriend. They talked abit before walking to the car to drive the couple home to Blake.

Age 25:
Maxi was currently stepping in as Blake's best man. He was extremely exited and happy for Blake. He knew that they were destined for eachother when he first met her. It was the way that they're eyes light up when they looked at eachother that told him.

Age 28:
This time it was Blake's turn to be the best man. It was a suprise for the other lifeguards when they saw Blake. Blake didn't have as much contact and a close friendship with them like he had with Maxi. They were also suprised when they saw Blake's wife, when Blake danced with Maxi's wife and Maxi danced with Blake's wife and when the four of them talked like they had known eachother they're whole lifes.

They didn't know how close the two of them had become but one thing was clear. they were brothers in everything but blood.