Drowning

This was requested by Aqua1285
Thank you for the request, and I hope you enjoy it :)

It felt as if time had stopped. Every lifeguard froze at their post, they shouldn't have froze but they couldn't help it. Not this time.

Beardy ran as fast as he could towards the water, the image of Harrison going under flashing trough his mind. He got the swimmers on the board, and signaled to everyoen else that he needed help quick. He couldn't spot Harrison. Deno and Hoppo came out quicker and anyone had ever seen them do.

"I can't spot him, he might have gone under already" Beardy said once they passed eachother, him on the way in and them on the way out. That sentence only caused them to go way faster than they did in the start. Beardy got the swimmers in and checked them over before telling them to swim between the red and yellow flags and to take it easy the rest of the day.

He went back to his post and tried to keep calm. Lucky for them it was starting to get cold in the water and the rain was on it's way wich meant that pretty much everyone left the beach.

Beardy hadn't been listening to the radio so he was schocked to see the flags going down and everyone getting told to leave the beach. Every hope of finding Harrison alive was pretty much lost. So they had started a body retrival, they had sent out every jetski, called the coppers who had sent their helicopter. They had found him and at this point every single lifeguard was praying to God even if they didn't believe in God they still prayed and hoped that Harrison would come out of this whole ordeal alive.

It was only by luck that Harrison had gotton washed up on a bunch of rock, what was even luckier was the fact that he was awake. None knew how, but they didn't care he was alive, hurt and terrifed but alive. They got him onto the beach and in and ambulance.

It was only the next day that they got any news on Harrison, he was alive and well, traumatized and scared to be alone but alive. Hoppo had gone to visit him straight away to make sure he wouldn't feel alone.

----Time skip-----

it has been a couple of months since the accident and Harrison has been back at work for a month. He is isn't as scared of going out in the water as he was when he first came back. But everyone noticed the changes in his personality.

He was more insecure when it came to making decisions in the water adn on the beach, he bearly smiled or laughed anymore and his eyes lacked that happiness they hused to hold, they seemed almost dead. Almost as if he had turned into a ghost.

They didn't know what to do, so they approached Maxi. Maxi already had a plan and was about to go trough with it, when they came to talk to him.

He walked over to harrison who was standingat the back of the tower. He didn't say anything as he hugged him, Harrison seemed to crack, he started to cry and sob. he finally let loose on what had been holding him back for months on end.

Hoppo had sent the pair home, and when Harrison returned the next day he had a smile on his face. He was happier today than he was yesterday and any day before that. Sporting that smile was Maxi who was holding the kiwi's hand with a small smile as well. All the lifeguards were quite happy that Harrison was smiling and was happy again.

Of course he wasn't a hundred prosent back staright away, but he was happier and more confident still a bit insecure but confident. And with the help of the lifeguard and his family he would slowly get better and back to his usuall annoying, energetic and happy self.

As long as he had the lifeguards everything would be just fine.