Epilogue

"Baby... please listen to momma, come out bun momma is already late for office...." Jungkook whined at his 3 year old daughter who was hiding under the bed not wanting to take a bath.

"Mr.kim i think you should go, i will give her bath after she come out" their maid Mrs Lee said.

"It's okay halmeoni, and How many times I told you to call me jungkook not Mr Kim" jungkook said with fake anger making the old woman chuckle at his cuteness. Taekook appointed her when Eunjoo was about 1 year old and throughout the parenthood she helped both of them. Taekook treat her as their own family member and they help her when were she need money for her husband's treatment. With the help of taekook Mrs. Lee's husband completely healthy now.

"I think my baby don't want her favourite strawberry milkshake I made for her thinking she momma's good girl,but now my baby is being meanie to her momma so halmeoni you can have it." Jungkook said with a fake sad voice while winking at Mrs Lee chuckled and shake her head at seeing this childish behaviour of younger.But before mrs Lee could answer she was stopped by the little one which was non other than his fluffy bun.

But before mrs Lee could answer she was stopped by the little one which was non other than his fluffy bun

"Nwo itsh miwne halmweoni hmpp... " Eunjoo said coming out from under the bed with a big pout.

Jungkook cooed at his baby who was looking at him with wide doe eyes. He take his little one in his arms who immediately snuggled up to her momma's warmth and mumble upto his neck.

"Mowmma down't lwuv mwe rwight hwe always lewvae bun alwone hwome, plwease down't gwo mowmma...appwa lewave, yowu no gwo..." She said with teary eyes making Jungkook sigh cause its their daily routine first his big baby now small one. It's very hard to make that stubborn oldie to go office that Jungkook always have to bribe him with kisses,cuddles and lot more.

" Aww Baby...momma and appa loves their little bun that's why they are going to give a big surprise for their bun she always wanted to have " Jungkook said happily making Eunjoo look at him confused other side Mrs lee wide her eyes in surprise. But what they heard from Eunjoo made them laugh at her cuteness.

"Whwat abowut buwn's miwlikshwake..." She asked cutely cupping kook's face with her tiny hand.

" Ofcourse it's only for my naughty little bun but first let momma give her princess a bath." Kook said pecking her tiny nose making her giggle cutely.

After giving bath to his daughter, Jungkook feed her breakfast with her favourite strawberry milkshake. She was so excited to get her surprise, she tried her best to know what's the surprise giving her puppy eyes to her momma like his appa. But Jungkook strictly said she will know it in evening. After giving lots of kisses to his baby he went to office but can't control to blush mess when Mrs lee congrats him smiling widely.