CHAPTER - 60

20k reads🥳

Present time...

" I lost ev..everything that day bun.... it's all because of me she is not with us...if I listen to them , my beautiful would be alive right now it's all because of me... it's my fault... it's my fault...." Taehyung said crying his heart out hugging his baby who was holding on not to break down infront of other. Because he have to strong for his love who needs him most. But jungkook don't know how to console or clam down his love who is crying hugging him like his life depends on jungkook. Jungkook try to clam his lover by whispering sweet words and kissing on tae's forehead and cheeks.

" My hands were full of  blood bun...i can't save her....i can't.....i" tae couldn't complete because his breath got uneven, panic attack jungkook wide his eyes seeing Taehyung getting Panic attack without thinking  jungkook joined their lips kissing Taehyung passionately not knowing what to do because he can't see his love in pain any more.

i" tae couldn't complete because his breath got uneven, panic attack jungkook wide his eyes seeing Taehyung getting Panic attack without thinking  jungkook joined their lips kissing Taehyung passionately not knowing what to do because he can't see...

After sometime Taehyung melt into the kiss and started to kiss jungkook back. Jungkook sighed in relief when he saw tae's breath become normal but didn't stop kissing he just pull Taehyung to him leaving no space. After 15 minutes they pull away from the kiss breathing heavily both of them try to catch their breath directly looking into each other eyes. Jungkook sadly smile when he saw taehyung's sleepy eyes due to continuous crying he was tired as hell.

" Hyungie let's get you bed, you are sleepy come on now...." Jungkook said to taehyung who shook his head as no thinking jungkook will leave to Jeon mansion if he sleep. Jungkook give a smile at taehyung and said

" Like i said I won't leave you hyungie, now get up...." Jungkook said and about to get up from the floor but stopped when tae show his pinky to make a promise.

" Pin... pinky....Pro... promise..?..." Tae asked to jungkook with teary eyes with a pout in his lips.

" Pinky promise hyungie...." Jungkook said feeling a Pinky promise and give a peck to pouty baby bear. Taehyung nod and with the help of jungkook he lay down the bed. Jungkook cover him with duvet and about to stand but stopped by tae who was giving him puppy eyes.

 Jungkook cover him with duvet and about to stand but stopped by tae who was giving him puppy eyes