CHAPTER - 33

After tae leaving to his room others also went to their room except the couple who want to stay with their lovers little more.

With Joon and jin
" Baby do you wanna go for a walk" joon asked to his boyfriend who was holding his arms while laying his head on Joon's shoulder closed eyes.

"But joonie I'm so tired can we go to my room and cuddle..." Jin said in a tried and sleepy voice.

" As you wish my princess...." Joon said caressing jin's cheeks which made him whine at joon's action because no matter how much tried he is his boyfriend always make him happy and feel love from his boyfriend. With that both of them went towards the elevator.

"Which floor baby......" Joon asked to jin who was hugging him laying his head on Joon's chest hearing his heartbeat. Jin mumble seventh floor and snuggle into his boyfriend's chest. Joon hummed and press the button and hugged jin closer to him.

" I love you Jinnie..." Joon whispered near jins ear who smiled hearing it ,he open his eyes and looked at joon putting his chin on joon's chest with a shy smile.

"I love you too joonie...." Jin said which made joon give his boyfriend his signature dimple smile.

" But Don't you think you are forget something princess...." Joon asked to jin who looked at his in confusion.

" I don't think so joonie...." But he stopped in middle when joon caressed jin's lower lips which made him Shiver.

"Joonie....." He whispered and unknowingly he licked his lips which trigger joon more. He pull jin closer and said.

" Now you remember baby.....I was controlling myself infront of everyone to devour you right there, I missed you so much baby even it's only few hours, I miss the way my lips on your sweet one princess...." He said looking directly towards jin's eyes who was whimpering at joon's each and every single words. Seeing jin at submissive and vulnerable infront of him it made him turn on more.

"I can't wait anymore baby , let me taste it what belongs to me.... " Joon joined his lips with jin's. Joon slowly started to move his lips on his boyfriend's lips. Joon licked on jin's lower lips for permission who gladly give in and slowly parted his lips for his lover. Both of them moan when both of their tongues touch each other making both of them shiver in that pleasure. Namjoon taste each and every corner of his baby's mouth. Joon's hand travel from jin's waist to his ass and give it a little squeeze which made jin gasp and pull away from the kiss.

"Joo....joonie...." He whispered looking down biting his lips and start to panic it's not like that he don't trust his boyfriend, it's because he just wanted to take things slow not in rush.

" Shhh .... it's okay princess I won't do anything without your consent, I respect your all decision as much as I love you baby....." Joon said said to jin who was looking at him with teary eyes because he feel like blessed to have a boyfriend like Namjoon who respect him. In every relationship respect have an important role like trust in relationship both are the two faces of a coin.

"Tha... thanks joonie I...I... thought you will...get an...angry at me be...because I stopped you in the mi...middle....."jin said slightly sniffing which made joon cooed at his cute boyfriend.

"Baby look at me and keep it in your mind okay, even if I'm your boyfriend you have the right to stop other if they make you uncomfortable don't hold back yourself okay....."joon said strictly but in a soft voice which made jin gasp and immediately shake his head and said

"Joonie you don't make me uncomfortable and never you will , you make feel like I'm the only person in this world to deserve your love.... you make me special joonie it's just that I...I..." Jin Stop when joon put his index finger on his lips.