CHAPTER - 71

Night time

After taking a nice shower jungkook come outside wiping his wet hair while wearing one of his favourite pajama.

Jungkook smiled when he saw his engagement ring shining decorating his ring finger through the mirror. Jungkook look down getting shy remembering how romantically his oldie proposed him for marriage and now finally it's happening, tomorrow is the day that he and his oldie eagerly waiting for.

" So Jeon jungkook finally you're ready to be Mrs Kim huh..." Jungkook asked playfully looking at the mirror. Blush creep on his baby cheeks at what he said. He is going to Mrs Kim, his oldie's wife.

" Thank you God for bringing him in my life and making him my life partner. Words can't describe how much happy I'm right now. Sometimes I still wonder how far we come and it's all because we are destined by you. Thank you so much" jungkook sincerely thanked the all mighty for bringing them together. He was in his thoughts but startled when heard a sudden knock from his balcony door making him scared. But it didn't cause him to not walk towards the door afterall he is boxing champion. Jungkook slowly pull away the curtains to look who was it but see no one made him confuse.

" But I clearly heard the knocking " jungkook said to himself but gasped when someone popped infront of him with a bright smile making him scream.

" What the hell oldie... Are you out off your mind huh...." Jungkook said with a wide eyes while opening the balcony door and pull Taehyung inside. But other side Taehyung admiring his babybun smiling like an idiot.

" I'm asking you something oldie, why did you came through balcony what if something happens to you while climbing here...you..." But jungkook gasped when taehyung suddenly hugged him and snuggle up to his neck. Jungkook smiled softly when he heard Taehyung saying.

" I missed you baby....." Taehyung said tightened his hold on jungkook's waist
Pulling kook closer to him. Both of them were busy in their own because of marriage that's why they can't meet today.Jungkook wrap his arms around tae's neck and give a little peck on others earlobe.