CHAPTER - 69

Everything was so sudden for jungkook to understand because few minutes ago he was pinned on the wall near to his room but now he was in his room under Taehyung who was smirking at him looking how he was trying to free himself from tae's grip on his hands above his head.

" Wh...what are you doing...let me go oldie...." Jungkook said showing his most innocent puppy face to tae so he can escape from this hungry tiger but unfortunately luck was not with his side to melt this hungry tiger who was looking whole daddy material and ready to claim what's his. Jungkook gasped and wide his eyes when Taehyung slide his one hand under his waist to pull him up while other hand still holding jungkook on his place.Jungkook gulped seeing how strong his boyfriend is and now he regret making Taehyung jealous like that.

" It's my dialogue bun... what. Are.you.doing ?...." Taehyung asked leaning closer to kook's face who's started to breath heavily seeing Taehyung so close to him and it's not like that they didn't get this much close but right now the situation is different one is looking damn dominant making other one look so submissive.

"I... that.... Uh.... Gifts... yeah gifts...." Jungkook said smiling nervously looking at taehyung who just raised his eyebrow at the answer but it didn't take much time for jungkook gulped hearing.

"Oh yes the gifts which eomma forgot in your room, right baby....." Taehyung said with a Chuckle and it was enough for jungkook to understand that it's planned by his dear eomma and oldie. Jungkook pouted knowing that he don't have any chance to escape from this hungry tiger other side Taehyung smirked when he felt jungkook stop struggling to get out from his grip so he let go of kook's hand kept beside kook's head.

" You big meanie.... you both teamed up and tricked me i won't talk to you both humph...." Jungkook said looking away with a visible angry pout decorating on his baby pink lips indicating he is angry at his eomma and taehyung who just cooed at his baby bun who look more adorable and cute being angry. But what Taehyung did next made Jungkook gasped in surprise. when he felt taehyung's hot breath hitting on his sensitive part of his neck . Jungkook slowly closed his eyes at the sensation while tilting his head to give more space for Taehyung who just lean towards and give a sweet open mouth kiss sucking and nibbling his unmarked neck making jungkook bite his lower lips while his cheeks turned to red like cherry. Taehyung back away and look at his baby who was blushing and trying to stop his beautiful shy smile spreading his lips by biting his lower lips. Jungkook open his and slowly turn towards taehyung when he heard a husky chuckle from other.

" You know bun, I'm addicted to that feeling when you look at me. I just can't get enough of it..." Taehyung said out of nowhere forgetting the fact why they are here only Just seeing Jungkook all shy and his adorable face. But before jungkook could say anything tae spoke

"I don't wanna blink, cause I'm afraid to miss even a second of your cuteness. Your smile is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life." Taehyung said with sincere adoration hearing it all jungkook was literally a living tomato being all red but moaned when Taehyung suddenly attack his neck marking him.

" But only i have the right to see you like this,make you smile and happy  not anyone else. I just want you, that's all. All your flaws, smile mistakes,giggles,jokes,sarcasm everything. I just want you love,i don't want to loose you.... please...." Taehyung whispered against kook's neck who wide his eyes knowing that he some how hurt his oldie in all this making jealous mission jungkook cursed himself before speaking.

" Oh my cute little babybear I'm all yours and no-one gonna take me away from you. I'm am yours, like you are mine. i can't live without you hyungie. I'm all yours, only yours...." Jungkook said cupping tae's who pouted saying he want kiss from his bunny boyfriend who cooed at pouting baby tiger before giving a lovely kiss which turned to a whole make out leaving both of them breathless. Taehyung sucked kook's lips crazily like he's getting his favourite juice and pulling kook's lower lips between his teeth gently at the same time dominantly causing the poor little bunny whimper at the sudden pleasure that spreading all over his body. It's not that he's not liking it jungkook freaking love how Taehyung dominating him while still being gentle with him. Tongue clashed with eachother making jungkook moan into the kiss, the way Taehyung rolled his tongue with him with such intensity made jungkook arch his back so beautifully. Jungkook's hand quickly reached up to tae's shoulder and he wrapped it on his neck to support himself. Taehyung pull away with a string of saliva attaching them which he break it by pecking kook's parted lips. The sound of their heavy breat he filled the room, jungkook slowly open his eyes to meet with two dark black orbs which were staring at him with so much love and desire making jungkook hide his face to tae's neck with a whine. Taehyung smiled and lay beside kook and pull jungkook more close to him by other's waist. Both of them cuddle there almost 15 minutes and jungkook was the one who pull away with a audible gasp remember that they still have to go downstairs because the party is not done yet.

" 5 more minutes baby...." Taehyung whine missing his baby's warmth while jungkook look at his disbelief.

" Are you out of your mind oldie ? We can cuddle later but now we have to leave. Come on get up..." Jungkook said pulling Taehyung up from the bed.

"You are going downstairs like this ?" Taehyung asked making jungkook confuse.

" What's wrong with this outfit it's take a an hour for me to select this and if you are jealous don't be he is my cousin. I only love yo...." But jungkook stoped in middle and wide his eyes when he saw his reflection in mirror, hair all messy, shirt wriggled, lips swollen, neck covered with love bites by his oldie. Jungkook turn towards taehyung with wide open mouth while Taehyung smiled nerversely rubbing his neck.

" What have you done oldie i look like a mess...." Kook said showing himself looking at taehyung who just walk towards him and pull jungkook to him by his waist and whispered to jungkook.

" That's true you look like a mess a beautiful mess created by me...." Taehyung said kissing kook's earlobe making other blush.

" Yo...you just go.. I have to fix everything...." Jungkook said pushing Taehyung outside.

" You know I can wait here for you baby...." Taehyung said giving a innocent look.

" No need go...." Jungkook said finally pushing Taehyung out from his room and closed the door making Taehyung pout and went downstairs unwilling while other side jungkook blushed seeing his reflection on mirror and whispered.

" Idiot tiger..."

After few minutes jungkook also come downstairs looking all good but Taehyung don't like it when his baby cover his mark by concealer but he let it slide because there are so many people around here and don't want to embarrass his bun. Taehyung was admiring his baby bun but surprised when he heard.

" Don't you think now it's our turn to get engaged tae..." And it was Nan other than his soulmate jimin.

" What ? " Taehyung asked again if he misheard it.

"You dumb alien... I said that it's now about turn to get engage and make our boyfriends to fiance. " Jimin said to taehyung who smiled widely at him nodding continuously making other chuckle at his cute behaviour.

" I am always ready for making my bun mine forever..." Taehyung said with a wide boxy smile making jimin smile as well and they started to discuss their plan while their lovers enjoying the party wholeheartedly. After finishing party all of them went to their mansion but not before kissing plenty of kisses and i love's to their lovers. Taehyung and jimin were smiling like an idiot all the way to home making others look at them weirdly but slide it knowing they both are soulmate and share same brain cell. But for Taehyung and jimin they both are excited about their plan.

                                To be continued.......
______________________________________

Hey my sweets I'm back... I will try to update more often. I hope you all are doing good and enjoy BTS concert 💜.

I hope you guys like this chapter 😊

Stay safe and healthy

Borahae