CHAPTER - 83

Taehyung were busy going through the file at his office room and yes knowing after his husband's pregnancy taehyung often take off from office and work from home.

" Hubby...."

Taehyung look up from file when he heard a sweet melodious voice which belongs to his lovely husband who was standing on door way with a cute pout rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws.

Taehyung smiled widely and cooed at his husband who was looking like a fluffy cute little bunny even he not realising himself. For taehyung, jungkook existence is the most cutest and adorable thing in this world.

" Come here petal..."

Taehyung said moving back his chair while opening his arms for jungkook who give a shy smile with a cute nod. Taehyung's eyes followed kook's every move and finally stop at kook's tummy where their baby cub growing all healthy and with the waist chain it's giving a marvelous touch to the beauty.

 Taehyung's eyes followed kook's every move and finally stop at kook's tummy where their baby cub growing all healthy and with the waist chain it's giving a marvelous touch to the beauty

Even though kook's baby bump was not visible till now but knowing their baby was in his petal's tummy make taehyung all giggly and heart swell with happiness. Jungkook effortlessly come to taehyung and straddle on tae's lap hugging his husband while hiding his face to tae's crook of neck taking tae's manly intoxicated scent. Now days jungkook is more addicted to tae's scent so he always wear his husband's shirts and hoodies which taehyung found adorable. But for jungkook he felt safe when his hubby's scent around him. Taehyung hugged back his baby pulling him closer making jungkook moan a little when he felt tae's semi hard d*ck on his ass cheeks.Taehyung wide his eyes when he heard a sinful moan from his baby.

"Bun..."

Hearing his husband calling him softly made jungkook more horny and whined holding tae's collars pulling taehyung closer. Taehyung was about to ask, what happened but only painful groan left from his mouth when jungkook started to move himself on tae's lap directly sitting on tae's d*ck painfully slow making taehyung go all crazy.

"Ba...baby...f*ck ...sto....stop...movi..ng...ngh..."

Taehyung said holding on kook's waist to stop jungkook who looked at taehyung with teary eyes and lips started to wobble making taehyung panic.

"Sh*t petal... what happened ? Are you hurt...Do you want me to take you hospi...." Taehyung stoped in middle when he heard jungkook saying.

" You... don't love me any..more...why are you pu..shing me away...am i loo..king fat is that the re..ason why you do..n't want to ma..ke lov..e me... Am i not beautiful any..more..." Jungkook asked inbetween hiccups while tears falling like pearls from his round bambi eyes looking at taehyung who was looking all stunned.

" Jungkook asked inbetween hiccups while tears falling like pearls from his round bambi eyes looking at taehyung who was looking all stunned