CHAPTER - 31

After sometime, jungkook went towards others and eyed yoongi to come with him for a minute which yoongi nodded understanding.

" Hyungie......" Yoongi called which made jimin and hobi looked at him

" Yes baby..." Hobi asked if their baby is okay or not.

" Can you guys let me go now , please...." Yoongi said showing his puppy eyes to jimin and hobi.

"Why ?..." Jimin asked to yoongi while holding his waist protectively or more we can say in possessively manner which made yoongi blush cutely. Other side hobi was shaking his head at his possessive boyfriend with his little sunshine smile thinking how much protective jimin was when it comes to yoongi and him.

" I have to check on kookie if he was okay or not"  yoongi  whispered looking at jimin who was looking at him with so much adoration.

"Pretty please hyungie..." Yoongi said again when he didn't saw any change in jimin holding him.

"Jiminaa let him go...." Hobi said bring jimin to earth, jimin looked at hobi who was giving him a nod he sighed and looked at yoongi who was already looking at him

" Okay you can go sweetheart but....." He paused and looked at hobi give him a gesture to come closer towards them. yoongi was confusingly looking to his left and right

" But you have to give us a explanation that you said to jin hyung" hobi completed for jimin, yoongi puzzled at what was they talking about.

"What explanation I don't understand anything hobi hyung" he blinked his eyes looking at them which made them cooed at his cuteness.

"Don't act innocent baby we clearly heard that you talking to jin hyung about your boyfriend..." Jimin said in jealousy, yoongi take some time to understand what are they trying to say he giggled softly covering his mouth with his palm when he understood what they are saying.

"What so funny huh......." Hobi asked raising his eyebrow to their giggling baby. Same goes with jimin who didn't understand why yoongi was giggling. But before yoongi could jungkook
Interrupt them saying

"Can I get my bestie for a minute, thank you" jungkook dragged yoongi from there before jimin or Hosoek speak leaving them dumbfoundly

"What the hell did he just take our baby without our permission" jimin said in anger.

"Baby, don't be like this he is his best friend so it's their nature to behave like this and what if he wants to talk something important mm...." Hobi said giving jimin a quick peck on his cheeks to calm him down which made jimin look at hobi in surprise.

" What ? " Hobi asked when he saw jimin looking at him surprised.

"Did You just call me baby....!!! " jimin said to hobi who was looking
unbothered by it.

"So what isn't it obvious, we are in relationship for your kind information Mr.park " hobi said playfully

"It's not that, your calling me baby for the first time" jimin said giving hobi his signature smile which made hobi blush because Jimin's every single action made him feel butterfly in his tummy even he simply smile at him.