CHAPTER- 48

All of them enjoyed their time with their loved ones especially taekook who had widest smile on their face after leaving club all are settled inside the car to leave and all are tried as hell yoongi is sleeping laying his head on Jimin's lap and hobi laying his head on Jimin's shoulder with closed eyes. Jimin was kissing hobi's forehead time to time and patting yoongi's head, jin were looking outside and joon was on drive seat ready to leave but didn't forget to hold his baby's hand which made jin smile. And last taekook who were sitting the back seat with little space between them, both of them looking outside thinking who to start an conversation. The ride was so peaceful love is in the air which made it more comfortable. Tae was looking at jungkook time to time and he cooed at his bunny when he saw how his eyes closing in tiredness but he was maximum not try to fell asleep. Tae smiled and scoot closer to jungkook and slowly put his hand on jk's shoulder and pull him towards his chest, jungkook smiled when he felt the warmth because he know who was it and without thinking he snuggled into tae's chest making a fist on his shirt like he don't want to let tae go and tae understand it and he put his hands on jk's waist from his shoulder and again pull him closer.

"Feeling comfy bunny ? " tae asked to Jungkook who just hummed,tae smiled at his cute bunny and close his eyes feeling tired and lay his head on Jungkook's. Both of them fall into their dreamland in their loved once embrace. Namjoon smiled seeing taekook through the front mirror and said jin

" Baby don't you think they both look good together ? " joon said to jin who looked at back seat were taekook were sleeping while cuddling.

" yes joonie I just hope both of them become couple like us before this trip end " jin said to joon and he smiled at the thought him and his brother getting married to same place. But blushed when he realised what he thought marrying joon it feel so amazing. Other side joon confused when he saw his baby blushing out of nowhere but he shrugged it off and focus on driving.
___

After 20 minutes they reached hotel, joon and jin turn around to see all of them sleeping peacefully looking so cute but they have wake them up. They got off and jin went towards yoongi who was sleeping in Jimin's lap he smiled at his cute brother and slowly patted his shoulder to wake him up. After few more attempt jin succeed waking yoongi up who just pouted looking at jin.

" Hyung why did you wake me up this fast let me sleep more....."yoongi said again going to lap on Jimin's lap but stopped when jin twisted his ear which made him whine.

" You lazy cat wake up your boyfriends and go to your room and sleep peacefully, now let me wake up the soon to be couple"jin said looking at taekook who was in their dreamland. Yoongi look at his boyfriends who was sleeping and smiled at them he sit on Jimin's lap without disturbing his sleep and slowly peck on Jimin's eyes and Same with hobi whose head was on Jimin's shoulder but pouted when he saw both of them didn't wake up so he just give peck on their faces one by one which made them slowly open their eyes and see their baby looking at them with a sweet smile

 Yoongi look at his boyfriends who was sleeping and smiled at them he sit on Jimin's lap without disturbing his sleep and slowly peck on Jimin's eyes and Same with hobi whose head was on Jimin's shoulder but pouted when he saw both of them didn't ...