CHAPTER - 19

Jeon mansion

Jin went to home early because his eomma is alone there

Jin went to home early because his eomma is alone there. Appa have an important meeting so obviously he will be late for home. Kookie and yoonie have their exam, so he left home early. Jin and Mrs Jeon was waiting for jk and yoonie, when they heard the door bell. Jin get up from the couch and said.

Jin: I will get it. Mrs Jeon nod her head , when jin open the door but get surprised seeing Mr & Mrs Min instead of kookie and yoonie.

Jin: uncle aunty what are you guys doing here. He said nervously because Mr Jeon already informed them not to tell their arrival to his sister aka Mrs Min he wants to surprise them
Mrs Min: Jinnie move aside I want to meet your appa and my sweet oppa who didn't even care to inform about that they are coming Seoul and going to settle here. Jin looked at Mr Min who was looking helpless.
Mrs Jeon: Baby...why both of them take this much time huh..... (she said coming towards the door by surprised by Mr &Mrs Min) oh my....what a pleasant surprise you know we all are going to come to meet you guys tonight. She said and about to hug Mr Min but she didn't let Mrs Jeon hug her
Mrs Min: Don't, oppa and you were meanie you don't even care to tell me that you guys are coming. She said with a pout.
Mr Min: That's right I agree with her.
Jin: okay... okay eomma will explain everything but first of all you guys get inside. All of them nodded and went inside. Mr & Mrs Min sit opposite to Mrs Jeon.
Mrs Min: now explain. She said crossing her arms
Mrs Jeon: I told your oppa that we should tell you but you know your oppa more than me right.
Mrs Min: yeah he is little crackhead. She said casually. Jin and Mr Min chuckled at her words.
Mrs Jeon: And yes he was so excited to surprise you that's why he didn't let me tell you. But how do you know that we are here did yoonie told you guys.
Mr Min: No actually I got the information you guys are here from my business partner.
Jin: you guys talk till then I will get you drink something.
Mrs Min: okay Jinnie and we are staying tonight so we will make dinner together and I have to teach a lesson to my oppa also . she said with a smrik. Like that they all spend time waiting for other but their conversation cutoff by door bell.
Jin: it should be kookie and yoonie. He said and went to open the door
Jk: hyungie..... He said and hugged jin.
Jin: kookie where is yoonie .jin asked looking for yoongi
Yoongi: I'm here hyung . He said catching his breath.
Jin : what happened yoonie why are you breathing heavily. He asked in worry.
Yoongi: it's nothing hyung because of this brat.
Jin: kookie.....he asked strictly
Jk: yah...I didn't done anything I just asked what he was texting hobi hyung
He said wiggling his eyebrows.
Yoongi: only that ? He asked jk who is innocently smiling at yoongi like a cute bunny.
Jin : Enough of your fighting get inside someone is waiting for you guys especially for you yoonie.
Yoongi: Really !!!! He asked jin in excitement who nodded.yoongi and jk ran towards living area meet with Mr & Mrs Min who is giving death glare to her son for not saying them about Mr & Mrs Kim.
Yoongi: Eo...eomma, Ap..appa yo...you guys are her.... here. He said and nervously smiled at them.
Mrs Min: why you thought if you didn't tell me about them I didn't get to know huh.....
Yoongi: No...no it's not like that eomma uncle wanted to surprise to you guys that's why I didn't tell you anything. He said with a pout.
Mr Min: Don't be harsh on him honey... it's okay na....
Mrs Kim : yes, because my yoonie don't have to do anything with this it was your oppa's plan so don't scold my baby. She said , yoongi immediately went to Mrs Kim and hugged her
Yoongi: No one love me aunty I only have you now. He said dramatically and pouted
Mrs Min: oh really then who we are huh....
Mr Min: oh God why are you guys fighting like kids just let it go.
Jin: yes uncle is right but tell me why were you guys late.
Jk and yoonie explain about the incident who they helped Mr Kim and all.
Mrs Jeon: we are really proud of you guys. She said with a smile
Mrs Min: yes, but you guys also have to take care of yourself . Yoongi and jk nodded. Like this they all were talking and laughing, after sometime jin, Mrs Jeon & Min went to prepare dinner. Jk and yoonie went to fresh up ,Mr Min was busy in a call. They all were waiting for Mr Jeon to surprise him.