Epilogue

Next day

It was 7:00 in the morning and our love birds were sleeping peacefully cuddling each other and a warm blanket over their naked bodies....
Haseena's sleep got disturbed as she felt warm breaths near her  cleavage feeling tingling sensation....

She saw her baby sleeping peacefully near her chest with open mouth...by seeing her a smile crept on her face...she started caressing ks hair and then leaned forward and place a soothing kiss on her forehead...

Due to this ks sleep broke and she opened her eyes and saw hm very close to her...
She remembered their last night and blushed hardly...

Hm:- Good morning Begaum Sahiba
And placed a kiss on her cheek

Ks:- Good morning wifey(in hoarse sleepy voice)

Hm:- Karu what a sexy voice u just made me turn on by this...

Ks hit on her chest:- aap ka phir shuru hua...kaal raat kaffi nahi tha

Hm:- Begaum sahiba hum toh kabhi satisfy nahi ho payenge...I always want my morning to be like this (looking in her eyes with serious tone)

Ks blushed and leaned to peck hm lips but hm held her chin and started kissing softly yet passionately while her hands started stroking ks's waist....ks too gave in ...

Hm now came over ks and started placing kiss on her neck,jawline,earlobe,and slowly went down towards her cleavage...and bite and sucked and then licked

Ks let out a small sweet moan as she was too turned on...

Hm slowly went down and her hand captured one boob of ks and mouth captured other boob while ks hands too captured both boobs of hm making to squeeze them...
Both let out a moan...
After making them red haseena started going down licking every part that come on her way and slightly biting it and sucking it...

She now came between ks legs and saw that ks was already wet...she smirked and looked at ks with teasing eyes...

Ks just held hm hair and pushed her head on the desire place..
Hm smiled and gave a long lick...

Ks moaned loudly Aahhhhhh

Hm started sucking and licking the area and now she entered her tongue inside it and with her thumb she started circling around her clit and one hand was squeezing ks's boob and pinching in between...

Ks:- Ahhhh ohh...ummm.

Ks just became moaning mess

After sometime she fasten her speed and ks let out a loud moan and cum over hm face....hm licked it and came up and gave a long passionate kiss....

Hm:- What a morning begaum sahiba...You test too good...

Ks blushed and now to hide it she pushed hm slightly ...

Ks:- chaliye aab uthiye sab log intezaar kar rahe honge hamara...

Hm:- dono sath mei ready hote hai chaliye bathroom mei...

Ks:- ji nahi
And ks just wrapped herself in blanket and ran towards bathroom...

Both got ready and came down...

They saw Ammi,pji,ss,Cc and billu already present on dining table...
They came towards them and took blessings from Pji and Ammi...

Ammi:- Chalo baitho nashta karo phir Mandir bhi jana hai

Kareena:- ji ammi

All had breakfast and left for Temple...

Temple
Both kareena where joining hands infront of God with close eyes and where praying

Ks:- Hai Shri Krishna aapne hume Bina mange itna pyara parivaar aur Jeevan sathi diya ...aab hum sirf inn sab ke liye khushi chahte hai aur inn sabki iccha joh hai vo puri ho yayi prathana karate hai...

Hm:- Hai Krishna ji hum bass aapne parivaar aur karu ke chehre pe humesha smile dekhna chahte unki jo bhi iccha ho vo puri karna chahte hai ...aur aaj se hum unhe jara bhi takleef se guzarne nahi denge aur nahi unke aakho se aasu aane denge ...yahi hamari koshish rehegi...

Both of them opened their eyes simultaneously and looked at each other and a content smile crept on their face...

Pji and ammi where adoring their bond and prayed God for their Happiness ...

No proofread...
So guys the story has ended up...
Thanks for love and support....
See you all in future if I come up with new story ...till then just wishing you all love and happiness ❤🙌...