Devasted/Confession of love

Ks without thinking for a sec took the gun from holster and shoot Virendra right between his eyes....

All where shocked by this...

Ks immediately went towards hm and was tapping her face while tears made way down from her eyes to her cheeks....

Ks while tapping:- Ms aakhe band maat kariye ....kuc..h..nah...iii....hoga aapko...hum..hum..kuch hone hi nahi denge...bass aap aakhe band...maat kariye...

She just took hm in her arms and made her way towards car and without waiting for other members just drove towards hospital....

She was just blabbering anything so that hm should not loss her consciousness...while hm was trying hard not to loose her consciousness....she was looking at ks with smile as well as concern in her eyes....Hm was remembering his father's words, all lovely moments with her ammi and mpt family and most imp all precious moments of her and KS.....she was just looking at ks as if it was her last time....she was equally crying as ks not becaz of physical pain but due to the pain of losing her love without confession....this made hm uneasy and so she just hold ks hand and in low tone said

this made hm uneasy and so she just hold ks hand and in low tone said

Hm:- Karishma

Hm:- Karishma...aah...aa...
Ks:- Ms aap ...aap...plz shant hojaiye boliye maat kuch...kuch ..nahi hoga aapko...hu..hhumm..hai aapke saath...

Hm:- Karis..hm..a ...hume.ee....aapse....kuch...kehna hai...hume...nahi pata...ki hum bach...payenge...ki...nahi...aahh..aah...per agar hum aapse ye nahi khe paye toh...hume thik...nahi lagega...aah. .

Ks:- Ms plzz aap ..aisa maat boliye...aapko hum..kuch nahi hone denge maaiya kasam.
..
Hm:- Hamari baat suniye...Karishma hum aapse beinteha...aah...mohabaat karte hai...aabhi se nahi bahot pehle se..per kabhi himmat ...nahi..ho payi....I love youuuu...

And she felt unconscious by saying this...while ks just reached near hospital door and was in deliemma on the confession just hm did....

But right now she just focused on taking hm towards the OT...

Ward boy came and placed hm on stretcher and took her directly in OT room....

All mpt members came within few mins and saw ks just outside the OT room...