Love,Confession,Blessings

Morning at Ks's house
Light peeped from the window which disturbed the peaceful sleep of Ks....

She opened her eyes and witnessed the most beautiful view infront of her....
She was lost in haseena's calm,peaceful, beautiful face ....
Ks mumbled:- Sote hui kitni masoom,pyari aur shant lagti hai and she lift her hand and start caressing right cheek of haseena's and then move little forward and kissed on her cheek....
Due to this action,hm smiled (as she was awake too and listened Ks's word) and with the blink of an eye she hovered over ks....
Ks was below her and was stunned by her actions....

Ks:-(fumbling) aa...aaapp...jagi hui thi....aur...Hatiye upar se ...koi dekh lega....
Hm:- Darling agar hmare samne aap jaisi khubsurut ladki ho toh hame bhala neend kaisi aayegi...aur tab jab hamari gf hamari tareef aur hamare uper pyar barsa rahi thi toh humari aakho mei kaise neend aayegi...
Ks blushed on this and saw hm was coming close to her....
Hm (huskily):- while coming closer....waise hume alag tarike se  good morning chahiye....and she nibbled on ks's ear lobe...
Ks gasped and pulled hm by neck and smashed her lips on her ....
The kiss was soft initially and was about to turn passionate when a loud knock on the door brought them out of the pleasure....

Both looked at each other in startled way and parted immediately

Pji:- (loudly)Kashi....Kashi....utho jaldi ....late ho raha hai....aur Ms ko bhi uthao....aj tum dono ko thane aane se pehle ms ke ghar ka shifting karna hai....isiliye utho ab...

Ks was irritated due to sudden disturbance...

Ks(irks way):- Ji mateshwari....hum uth hi gaye hai...aap subhe subhe jor se maat chilaye...ye baat aap aaram se bhi khe sakti thi...
Hm looked at her in shockingly

Pji:- (irks way)pehle aaram se hi knock kiya tha per aapne kuch response diya nahi...isilye humne ye kiye...hamare toh bhaag hi phut gaye....hai shivji aisa kya kha liya humne jo aisi theeki mirchi bani padi hai...
And she left by saying jaldi neeche aajo breakfast ready hai....

Hm and KS looked at each other and then burst into laughter due to their morning romantic rituals....
Then hm went inside for freshen up and then later ks went...

Hm was ready while ks was getting ready near mirror...
Hm went near ks and back hugged her and kept her chin on her shoulder and placed a soft kiss on ks neck and looked at ks from mirror....

But ks was lost somewhere....

Hm:- karu kya hua...kaha khoi hui ho

Ks:- Hasu hame kuch kehna hai

Hm:- karu aap kab se puchne lagi...jo hai vo bindass boliye...

Ks:- hasu kya hum abhi pji ko hamare baare mei bata de...

Hm:- agar tum ready aur confident ho toh hume koi problem nahi hai karu...aur hume pura yakeen hai ki pji humare rishte ko accept karengi....isiliye aap tension maat ligiye...
And she placed a soft kiss on her forehead

Ks was relieved and a peaceful smile occurred on her face....

Both went down and sat near pji on dinning table....

Both first had their bf sliently and pji was serving them...
After bf ks took hm hand and went near pji....

Ks:- Amma hume aapse kuch kehna hai...aur hamari puri baat khatam hone ke baad hi react karna please

Pji noticed seriousness in her voice...she first looked at hm then at ks and then at their joined hands...
She smiled inwardly as she got a hint on what ks is gonna speak....but she didn't show on her face and just nodded her head little asking her to continue....