Closeness

Karishma went inside the cabin immediately....
Hm was closing the window and even doors of the cabin as soon  as ks entered.....

Ks was confused and was little bit scared...
Ks:- kya hua Ms ....aur aap sab darwaje khikiya kyu band kar rahi hai...

But after closing doors she just pulled ks by waist towards her and their was no gap present , even air can't pass through between them...the gap between their faces was just a little bit far....

Due to sudden pull by Hm, ks was shocked ....she composed herself and looked at hm with questions on her face....

Hm:- (firm voice) Vo kya hai na apne ek bahot badi ghustaki kiya hai...

And she leaned near ks ear,her hot breath touching ks's ear which result into formation of butterflies in ks's stomach...she was not able to handle the proximity

Ks:- (in nervousness) Ms kya hua..kya kiya humne...

Hs:- (huskily) Mrs.Mallik aap hum uthane se pehle Bina good morning wish kiya yaha thana mei aanke ki ghustaki kiyi hai...isiliye aapko aab saja milegi...and she kissed on her earlobe...

Ks was shocked by hearing Mrs.Mallik and even by Haseena's action...a bright red hue appeared on her cheeks and earlobe...she was not able to handle the teasing of hm

Ks:- (hell fumbling) Ms..Ms hu..hum hum...thane mei ..hai koi...dekh..lega
But hm was not in mood of listening

She kissed on Ks's forehead and whispered huskily "Isiliye toh darwaja band kiya hai aur warning bhi diya hai"

Ks was going to speak further but hm kissed her eyes and whispered "Aur Ms nahi Hasi kahiye"

Ks:- (fumbling)Haseena jii ...hum..hum kaise hasi..kahe
Hm now kissed on her cheeks and whispered huskily "Try kijiye ho jayega "

And she started continue to kiss further on her ears now
Ks just closed her eyes and when hm was going towards her lips to kiss

Hm:- Mrs.Mallik say it...
Ks had enough of the teasing ...she whispered still her eyes closed "Hasi" and within sec she felt warm lips on her lips and the kiss turned into passionate one by every passing sec...ks too lost her control and kissed back with same passion.....

After few mins due to lack of oxygen unwilling hm parted and start placing kiss on ks neck...

Ks was just moaning in pleasure...but suddenly she remembered where they are...

Ks:- (in pleasure)aah..aah... hasi..hasi ..hum thane mei hai ...ghar Jake continue karenge...abhi koi aa jayenga ....
Hm:- (continuing with work)...Mrs.Mallik koi nahi aayega

Ks:- Hasi...pji,Cc,ss ...knock kar denge door par...bahot der se door band hai...unhe shak ho jayega...aahhhh

Hm bite on her neck and immediately sucked the part....
Ks:- hasi...kaat kyu rahi hai...
Hm:- sry sry....and started sucking the area again...

She now was placing her kiss on ks jawline, neck and cleavage...
Ks was moaning and finally she composed and said :- Hm khala aajayenge....

Hm was kissing her but suddenly after hearing khala's name she parted from ks and looked at her in annoying and disbelief way...

Hm:- (in disbelief)..kya Mrs.Mallik...khala kaha se aayengi vo toh kanpur mei hai...aapko na book likhni chahiye "How to spoil romantic moments "
Sara moment kharab kar diya....

Ks just hit playfully on Hm's arms and smiled sheepishly....
But something cracked in her mind and she started hitting Hm's chest and arm...

Hm:- Aree aree Mrs.Mallik kya kar rahi hai...aapka hath lag raha hai..bus bas rukiye...arree aap Thane mei aise domestic violence nahi kar sakhti....

Ks while hitting:- Accha abhi apko thana yaad aa raha hai....jab aapne sabke saamne hume bahar chilake andar bulaya...jante hai kitna dar gaye the hum..aur aapne kya kiya...

Hm smiled sheepishly and heard her wrist:- voh bas aapki saja thi...aur vaise bhi hum agar aapko aise nahi bulate toh aapka dara hua shakal kaise dekhte...vaise aap bahot cute lag rahi thi...

Ks:- Accha ghar pe aaiye ...nahi aapko ks ka bhaukaal dikhaya ...

But was stopped in mid by hm....as she was looking at ks with full love....ks was lost in her eyes ....both were looking at each other and were lost....slowly slowly again they where coming close to each other....only few inches where left between their lips ...one move and lips to touch...
Now their lips where about to touch but suddenly someone knocked on the door and they parted away in jerk....

No proofread...
Do vote and follow....
Do comment on who has knocked the door....
Plzz Don't ask for bonus ....
Next part will be when i will be free....
If the responses will be good I will try to give update soon...
Its very difficult to take out time and update but Its disappointing by seeing the response...i try my best to fulfill the demands but....
Its not a threat but its a request ....