Flashback-3

At night around 8 pm

Haseena was in her home and was waiting for KS...
Here Ks was with Sp near one of the cafe when they used to go when ks was in fake relationship...
Sp:- Darling aaj bahot dino baad yaha pe aake accha laga
Ks:- Amma vo ek toh yeh darling bolna band karo ...hmara aur tumhara koi rishta nahi hai...
Sp:- Abhi nahi hua toh kya hua per jaldi hi ho jayega....tumhe yaad hei na tumhe hm se duri banani hai...uske sath rishta todna hai...agar tumne aisa nahi kiya ya phir hm ko kuch bhi bataya toh janti ho na mei kya kar sakhti hu uss haseena ke sath...mera admi har waqt tum dono pe nazar lagaya hua hai...jara bhi gadbad haseena udhar hi😈😈

Ks:- (glaring) isi vajah se ab Tak tum jinda ho...nahi toh ab tak tum Yamaraj ke ghar hoti ....agar hm pe jara si bhi kharoch aayi toh hum tumhara vol haal karenge ki aagla janm lene ke liye bhi tumhe sochna pade ....

Sp grabbed her chin tightly and came close to her face and with stern and firm voice:- jitna uchalna hai utna uchal sirf do din hai tere pass azadi ke uske baad hamari shaadi aur usi ke sath teri Barbadi...

And removed her hold from her chin....
When a car came near them and sp sat inside it not before informing
Sp:- Sunn darling parso hamri engagement hai shaam ko...isse pehle tumhe hm ko hamesha ke liye khud se dur karna hoga...kaise karna hai kya karna hai sab tere bharose...aur phir dusare hi din hmari shaadi....

Ks just clenched her fist behind her back as sp smirked and left...

Ks was boiling in anger ...she was not able to think what to do...how to come out of the situation...and she can't even tell anyone about this...she was feeling helpless for the first time....in anger she just punched on her bike seat and left towards hm's home....

Hm home
Ks ranged the door bell and hm opened it with smile...
Ks came inside silently and without looking at hm she went for freshen up
Here hm felt something weird in ks behaviour but she thought to ask her later after dinner...
She went and set the dinning table ...ks came and both had their dinner silently...

After dinner both went in their room and finally hm blocked the ice..
Hm:- karu kya baat hai tum itni shannt aur pareshaan lag rahi ho

Ks:- Kuch nahi hm bus thoda thak gaye hai aj

Hm thought to make ks feel relax and lighten so she came close to ks
Hm held ks face and placed a long soothing kiss on her forehead and whispered:- hum jante hai aap pareshaan hei per hum aapko force nahi karenge ...aap ka jab bhi mann ho hame bataiyega
And she placed kiss on ks's eyes
Ks was just feeling hm touches forgetting all the worries and submitting herself to hm love and affection...she was feeling blessed ...
Hm cupped ks face and while looking into her eyes she whispered I Love you....
And then she leaned towards ks lips ...ks close her eyes and was  lost in the spell of hm and was coming closer ...there was just an inch to close the gap between there lips when suddenly ks remembered Sp words and her face ....she just opened her eyes in jerk and pushed hm on bed ...
Due to sudden jerk hm was lost for moment and then she came out when she heard ks's loud voice...

Ks:- (loudly) hm jab dekho tab aapko ye sujata hai...arre kabhi samne wale ko bhi puch liya kijiye...nahi bas hamare kareeb aane ke bahane dhundati rehti hai...hm hum tang aa gaye hai aapke iss bartav se....jab dekho tab romance

Hm was shocked and was hurt too by ks allegation...

Hm:- (with brim eyes) karu maaf kijiye agar aapko bura laga toh per hume laga aapko accha lagta  hai isiliye hum ....
Ks cut her in mid
Ks:- aapko na lagta bahot hai Ms...per hume nahi aaccha lagta aapka yu baar baar hamare pass Ana...