Make me yours

Hm and KS left for Hm's house not before asking cheetah to take care of her pride I.e her bike....

In car...
Hm was driving and ks was sitting beside her ....

Ks:- Hasu hum pji ko inform kar dete hai ki aaj hum aapke yaha rukh rahe hai....

Hm:- ji ji

Ks called pji
Pji:- Hello Kashi bolo
Ks:- Amma hum yeh kehne ke liye phone kiye hai ki...
But got disturbed as suddenly hm kept her hand on ks's thigh...

Ks gasped and looked at hm
Hm smirked evilly 😈

Ks gave pleading look and nodded no...but hm was not in mood she started caressing her thighs...

Pji:- Hello Kashi...Kashi...Amma nalayak(loudly)...

Ks:- ji ....ji...(fumbling badly)...Amma...kya...kya hua aap...chila kahe rahi hai...

Ks was trying to control but instead of controlling she was just getting into it as hm moved her hand near her arm and started caressing sensually...

Unfortunately a moan escaped from ks's mouth and she just controlled by placing her palm on her mouth...and looked angrily as well as pleading towards hm to stop it...

While hm was enjoying ks condition....

Pji:- Amma phir tum kahi kho gayi....Kashi Kashi...kya mazak kar rakha hai aao ghar batati hu tumhe....ek toh hamari fav. serial ke beech mei rukavat dal rahi ho....jaldi bakko nahi toh hum phone rakhte hai...

Ks:- (controlling herself)Amma hum aaj haseena ji ke ghar rukhne wale hai yeh batane ke liye call kiya...aap hmara intezaar maat kijiye aur dawaiya lekar so jaiye....

But hm was continuing her work and she stopped her car at side suddenly ...due to this ks questionably looked at hm...

Hm just smirked and removed her seat belt and started leaning towards ks...

Ks widened her eyes and pleaded to stop...
While again pji started shouting from other side....

Pji:- bhakk....aap baar baar kaha khoi ja rahi hai....aur ms ke ghar kyu rukh rahi ho...

Ks:- kuch nahi amma ....aahhh...(she moaned suddenly in pain)

As hm bite on ks's neck and started to suck that area to relieve it from pain and they parted and smirked...

Pji:- (worridely) Kashi kya hua ...itna jor se kyu chilaye...tum thik toh ho na

Ks:- while glaring at hm...kuch nahi hua hai Amma hum thik hai...bas achanak kisi bade machar ne kaat liya aur kuch nahi....

Pji understood and she blushed and while doing her step

Pji:- isshhh....ks ke papa...
Here ks was suddenly taken aback due to pji loud voice..
Pji:- hume bhi aise bade machar kata kiya karate the ....koi baat nahi aap rukhiye ms ke yaha ....hum aab rakhate hai...

Ks face flushed as was caught by pji...and she cut her call
Hm looked at ks flushed face and smiled...
Ks composed herself and looked angrily towards hm

Ks:- ye kya tha...aapko pata hai pji kya kya soch rahi hongi...

And was cut in mid as hm just smashed her lips on ks and started sucking her lower lip passionately....ks was shocked due to sudden action but later too gave in and started kissing with same passion...

After sometime both break the kiss due to loss of oxygen and panted heavily...

Ks:- yeh..yeh...kya tha hasu...
Hm:- (winked) kuch nahi bas kuch jyada pyar aa raha tha toh control nahi hua.....jaise aapko thane mei aa raha tha hum per pyar...