Kareena Moments

Ks and hm were returning back to ks's house at night in jeep as hm was still leaving at her home due to ks's insistence as no one there to take care of hm...but now khala as came so she was gonna shift back to her home....
Still no body knows about their relationship but pji has hint of something new happened between them....but she decides to stay silent until they themselves tell ....

Hm was driving and ks was beside her ...today pji went early to home....

Hm saw ks was little bit sad so to lighten her mood she thought something and suddenly took a turn on road which was heading somewhere else...
Due to sudden turn ks drifted towards hm and her head collided with haseena's chest...she composed herself and looked at hm in same position in irks way....

Ks:- tch...hasu kya hua aapne ekdam se aise turn kyu kiya ...aur aap kaha le ja rahe hai hume...

Hm:- (smirked)vo kya hai na hum hamare gf ko kidnap kar rahe hai....bahot din se vo hame waqt  nahi diya aur hum ab iss chiz ka fayaada lenge ....

Ks:- (came back to her original position) (sad tone) hasu case ke wajah se hum waise bhi time spent nahi kar paye aur aap hai ki aapke ghar aaj ja rahi hai.....hasu hamare ghar pe rukh jaiye na plzz...(puppy eyes)

Suddenly hm stopped car near a cliff ...she came out from car and wen near ks side and held her hand and took her near cliff end little bit away there was bench on which they sat from where the view was mesmerizing...the whole city was looking beautiful from that place....

Ks kept her head on hm shoulder and both were enjoying the view but ks was sad...
Hm saw this and she lifted ks's chin and captured her lips....
The kiss was slow but was in perfect syn but after few secs ks started kissing passionately...hm understood and she let her dominate....ks was biting haseena's lower lip and hm was moaning in her mouth ....ks took advantage and started exploring her every corner...due to lack of oxygen hm tried to break the kiss but ks didn't allow but few secs later ks broke the kiss unwillingly.....

Hm:- (panting heavily) baby...waise toh roz...aapne katil chehre se hume thoda thoda maar deti ho...per abhi jo kiya usse hum pura maar ja....
Ks didn't let her complete as she again captured her lips and gave small smooch...

Hm:- karu kya hua hai... hum sirf hmare ghar ja rahe hai .....sheher nahi chod rahe hai...aur waise bhi hum roz toh thane mei saath honge hi...
She scanned ks face which was worried
Karu kuch aur baat hai kya??Tum itni tensed kyu ho??

Ks:- hasu hame dar laga raha hai ki jab hum hamare ghar walo ko hamare relation ke barre mei batayenge toh unka reaction kya hoga...kahi wo nahi manne toh..aur hume alag kiya toh....

Hm chuckled on this
Hm:- karu tum itni si baat se chintit ho....(she sighed in relief).... aisa kuch nahi hoga ...jitna hum pji ko jante hai vo toh hume aapse jyada pyar karati hai...aapko iss baat ki tension honi chahiye ki jab unhe ye baat pata chalegi toh hmari aur unki ek team ho jayengi aur hum dono aapko pareshaan karne ke liye ek mokka tak nahi chodenge...phir ghumati phirna bhari hui bandook ki tarah...
And she started laughing but it didn't stay long as ks gave a deadly glare

Hm:- Accha accha ab no majak ...ok ...seriously...ab plz tum aise ghuro maat daar lagta hai....
(She mumbled)Yaar SHO hum hai phir bhi hamein darati hai...hamare bhaag hi phoot gaye
But unfournately ks listened and she started punching on haseena's arm...

Ks:- Accha....ye sab SHO giri thane mei...yaha aap sirf Hm hai aur hamari gf aur jaan samji aap...aur ye pji se jara dur rahiye....
But was cut in mid as hm held her wrist and was looking at her intensly...
She slowly started to close the gap between them ....
Ks has automatically went in hm hair and hm kept her hand on ks waist and both started kissing each other passionately....after some time both broke the kiss ....
Hm bent little and started placing wet kisses on ks neck...
Ks gasped on hm action ...she let out a slight moan...
While hm was continuously tracing ks neckline,neck,jawline, till her ears...
She was biting and sucking the soft skin of ks....

Ks was having hard time to control her sweet moans....
Hm hand slide under ks's shirt and started caressing her waist ...
Due to this action ks felt nervous
...at same time felt thousands of butterflies in her stomach....she just melt under her touch....and was lost...and closed her eyes to feel...bit when she felt hm hand going upwards towards her stomach...she opened her eyes in jerk and whispered

Ks:- aah..aahh...hasu ...
Hm understood and she took of her hand from her shirt and looked at ks....and gave forehead kiss

Hm:- karu don't worry hum aapke permission ke Bina aage nahi badhenge...sry agar abhi aapko uncomfortable feel hua toh....

Ks just smiled and kissed hm on her lips softly and said
Ks:- Aap kabhi hume uncomfortable feel nahi kara sakte...so please don't say sry and feel bad...it's just that abhi late ho raha hai and pji is waiting for us....So we can continue it later and she winked....

Hm was astonished on latter's boldness....she just smiled blushing...
While ks looking lovingly at hm in mind:- Ik aap iss rishte ko aage badhana chahte hai aur hum bhi ye chahte hai per abhi ye sahi samay nahi hai....bhale hi pushpa Amma maan jaye hamare iss rishte ko lekin hume amma ki chinta nahi hai...hume aapki ammi ki chinta hai...kya vo hamare iss rishte ko samjhayenge??....
Hm snapped near ks's eyes and got her out of trance...

Hm:- kya hua karu kaha kho gayi??

Ks:- Hayyeee...(she kept her hand on heart)kuch nahi bas aapko blush karta dekh yaha kuch kuch hua....

Hm again blushed...bit tried to control
Ks saw this and was smiling sheepishly...

Hm:- Bas bas aab chaliye der ho rahi hai...kal hume jaldi uthake luggage shift bhi karana hai....

Ks just took hm in small kiss...
Hm was shocked but later participated and then they left from there .....

Hm and KS came to the home and went in ks room and slept there by cuddling each other.....

Hello guys....I'm back and really sry for late updates but ya till March the updates will be late as I'm  preparing for exam ....
And let me know about this part in comment section and even about ks's worry...will ammi accept their relation???Or is there something new twist in the story???
Do vote and follow.....
No proofread......
Next part:- 100+ votes and 30 comments