Kiss

AT HOSPITAL ROOM
All mpt members except Ks was standing beside hm bed....
Hm has gained conscious but she was still weak
All mpt were had tears of happiness in their eyes and where talking with hm but haseena's eyes where searching for one particular person....
Pji noticed this...

Pji:- ishhh....
All got mini heart attack....
Ss:- kya hua pji karu ke papa ki yaad kyu agayi
Pji:- Vo kya hai na ms ki ankhe jise dhund rahi hai vo abhi bahot zyada naraz hai .....
Ss cut her in mid
Ss:- hyaa....kya pushpee aap bhi kuch bhi bol rahi hai ...hya kon Luka chuppi khel rahe hai ki ms unhe dhundh rahi hai vo bhi isi halat mei....
Cc cut her in mid
Cc:- ufff ye bahot dino baad wala masumiyat...
Pji:- (irks way)Amma vo jadbhudi ms km ko dhund rahi hai aur vo naraz hai ..hum aise aa rahe the...(and again in blushing way)Vo kya hai hum bhi aise hi naraz ho jate the karu ke papa se aur unhe pata hota tha ki hum naraz hue toh jhajhu ki mout ayegi ....
Cc:- pji pji ye jhajhu kon hai ...
Ss:- aur uski mout kyu aayengi
Pji:- jhajhu panipuri wala hai na...aur hum jab aise naraz ho jate the uski yaha panipuri khane jate the ...
Cc ans Ss gave disbelief look...while hm was just looking for KS

Ks was standing outside the room and was watching all this ....
Ks(in mind) :- Bahot pareshaan kiya na mujhe ab mei phi thoda pareshaan karungi

It's been 3 days , ks used to come when hm was asleep and here hm was trying to figure out the reason behind ks behaviour ,she was hurt by the cold behavior of ks...Today was the day of Haseena's discharge and for the first time Ks came to her room when hm was awake.....
Hm After seeing ks, a content and peaceful smile crept on her face ..she felt alive,energetic for the first time after seeing ks...but ks continued her cold behavior.....

Ks:- ye kapade lijiye aur change karke aayiye aur koi problem hui toh bataiye hum aajayenge
Hm left to change
After few mins, hm called ks to help her
Ks went and saw hm was struggling while wearing shirt....
She went close to her and start helping hm...while helping Ks hand where touching Haseena's bare skin which gave hm butterflies in stomach, her heartbeats where increased ....she was controlling herself....
Ks after helping her left outside and hm came after few mins and both of them left the hospital...

In car
Finally hm broke the silence as she was feeling uneasy by ks behavior...
Hm:- Karishma kya hua hai...aap humse aise kyu ignore kar rahi hai...kya humse koi galati hui hai....
Ks just kept silent
Hm in this days where thinking that due to her confession, ks is upset...so to confront her she took a deep breath
Hm:- karishma dekhiye hum aapse pyar karate hai per vo jo bhi hai hamari taraf se hai....aap please uss vajah se hamari dosti toh khatam maat kijiye...I'm sorry if I hurt you but please aise ignore maat kijiye....
Ks glared at her
Hm:- Thik hai agar aap ko humare pass rahne se problem ho rahi hai toh hum apna transfer le...
But she was cut in mid
Ks:-(angry) chup ek dam chup...ek aur shabd muh se nikala na toh maaiya kasam hum apko chodenge nahi.....
Hm just gulped in fear and stayed quite the whole way

After few mins they where outside ks house...
Hm opened her mouth to say something but before that ks said in firm tone:- Aise maat dekhiye ...aap jab tak puri Tarah se thik nahi hoti tab tak aap hamare ghar pe rahengi aur thane bilkul bhi nahi jayenge
And she took hm to her room...
Hm(mind) :- ye Allah...kya ho raha hai hamare saath...

It's now 1 week since hm is in ks home...ks was taking full care but was still mad at hm....Hm was feeling good by ks care for her but at the same time was sad due to her cold behavior....

Now hm was totally fine and she was gonna join duty again from tomorrow.She was in kitchen preparing dinner for her and ks and she also decided to confront ks....
Ks came home from duty (and today pji was on night duty) and saw that hm was in the kitchen.
She first went directly to her room and came after few mins by freshen up near kitchen....