Flashback-6(Engagement)

Ks was really feeling helpless and was  angry on herself so to vent it out she made her fist tight and punched on the mirror infront of her...
The mirror got a Crack and a piece of glass cut her left side ring finger and small finger....but her face was expressionless and was looking at the crack mirror...
Suddenly she heard her room's door got opened and closed she turn to look at it and was shocked to see her love standing their with unknow expression...

Hm came near ks and hold her injured hand in her hand
Hm:- Abhi aap kahengi ki aap apni marzi se ye decision liya hai

She first looked at her bleeding finger and then into ks eyes...
Ks tried avoiding the most beautiful eyes which where looking at her with concern,pain and love and disappointment at the same time...

Hm:- (firmly and with high tone)Karishma Singh nazare maat ghumaiya...hame sab pata chal gaya hai aur aab hume pata hai ki  hume kya karna hai...

As soon as ks heard this she looked at hm with confusion...
Hm left her hand and was searching for first aid...

Ks:- Ms aap kya kahe rahi hai hume kuch samaj nahi aa raha...aur aap plzz yaha se chali jaiye ..ye hum dono ke liye hi theek rahega

Hm got first aid and she came towards ks and removed cotton and dipped in dettol and started cleaning the blood...

Hm(chuckled):- Ks aap bhool rahi hai ki hum SHO Haseena Malik hai aur hum acche accho ka jhoot yun pakad lete hai aur aap toh phir bhi hamari mohabaat hai.. aap humse kya chupanyenge...
Hume Saab kuch pata chal gaya hai ki kaise Sp ne tumhe blackmail karke ye sab karvaya hai aur uss admi ko bhi hamne hamare giraft mei le liya hai jise uss Sp ne hire kiya tha humpe nazar rakhne aur Marne ke liye bhi..

Ks was shocked but happy too at the same time

Ks looked at hm with brim eyes but hm expression was still blank and hm was done cleaning the wound...

Ks:- Hum kya karate hasu...hum dar gaye the aapko khone ke khayaal se...hume samaj nahi aa raha tha kaise aapko ye sab bataye...jab bhi batane ki than lete the tab hume sp ki dhamaki yaad aati thi aur phir vo video jisme aap ke upar laser point tha...

Here down
Pandit ji:- Muharat ka samay ho gaya hai aap vadhu ko engagement ke liye niche bulaya jaye

Sp:- ji Pandit ji
(To binni) Binni ja aur ks ko niche leke aa

Binni:- ji jiji
But ss stopped her and said to Sp that ks is like her big sister so it's sister's duty to bring the bride down ...but binni interfered

Binni:- jiji inpe vishwas maat kijiye kya pata inka kuch plan ho...hum jate hai

Ss:- agar hume kuch plan karna hi hota toh ye sab decoration kuch karte hi nahi...direct kdi ko yaha se le jate
Both started arguing...

Here in room
Hm looked into ks's eyes and the confession of feeling afraid to lose her ...her choking voice her uncontrolled tears all made hm's anger vanished ....she was just feeling the pain by seeing her love getting hurt...
Ks was too looking at hm eyes which where now showing the pain and immense love towards her....
Both where lost in each other's eyes and hm without looking away was dressing ks's ring finger...she tied dressing gauge around her ring finger...

Here down
Panditji:- Aree shubh muharat nikal chuka hai aur aap abhi jagada kar rahe hai...aap ye sagaai nahi ho sakti

Sp:- (loudly) Binni dekh kya kiya tune muharat nikal chuka.. kuch hasil hua shak karke...ulta teri wajah se sagaai bhi nahi ho payi...

Here in room
Ks leaned towards hm lips , she slowly captured hm upper lips and started sucking it ...
Hm was shocked first but later gave in...
After few mins both broke the kiss and smiled at looking each other..

Ks:- Hasu hum aapse bahot bahot pyar karte hai...kabhi aapke upar ek kharoch bhi sahe nahi sakte aur yaha baat toh meri jaan ki thi...kaise kuch hone de sakhti thi...uske liye bhale hi hum sab kuch kurbaan kar de Paar aapke upar kabhi kuch anch nahi aane deti...plzzz hume maaf kar dijiye

Hm:- Humne socha tha ki aapko itne asani se maaf nahi karenge per hum aapse ghussa ho hi nahi pate...karu hume waada kijiye ki agar aap pareshaan hei toh Bina kisi daar ke hume sab kuch batayengi...

Ks:- ji hasu hum wada karte hai...

Hm:- waise aab darne ki koi baat nahi...aab hum ye khel aapne tarike se khelenge...aur Haan hum ghussa nahi hai per naraz jarur hai ...isiliye ye Saab hone ke baad aapko hume manana bhi hoga aur hum inte asani se nahi patne wale...yaad rakhiye

Ks:- ji hamari pyari wifey....

Hm was happy ,confused and shocked by hearing wifey ...

Ks just lift her left hand and showed her ring finger
Ks:- Congratulations Mrs.Haseena Karishma Singh...aapne ajane mei hi sahi humse saagai ki hai...

Hm looked at her hand and smiled wholeheartedly
Hm:- Congratulations Mrs. Karishma Haseena Malik ...aap sagaai toh aanjane mei hui hai per kaal hamari shaadi jaroor hogi ...aab aap phas gayi hai...

When suddenly the door knocked and both looked at each other and then at door...
Ks first made hm hide behind the door and opened little bit to see whose there...

She saw Ss standing outside and then she asked ss to come in

Ss told them everything what happened down excitedly and then told Sp asked her to come down....

Ks looked at hm and hm assured her and both KS and Ss left the room...

No proofread....
Thanks for showering immense love on this story...
Do vote,comment and follow ....