Flashback-4

At evening hm left early from thana as her mother had came...
Hm home
Ammi and hm had there dinner while hm noticed that ammi was lost somewhere she thought to ask her after dinner...
After dinner both sat on couch and  where chit chatting when hm thought to ask ammi
Hm:- Ammi aap kuch gheri soch mei lagi hume dinner karate waqt...kya baat hai(worridely)

Ammi thought for sometime and then decided to confront hm

Ammi:- (serious tone) kya tum aur ks ek dusare se pyar karate ho?Kya tum dono relationship mei ho?

Hm was stunned by sudden question...she was not expecting this as they both decided to tell ammi together by themselves....

Hm:-(with tensed smile) Ammi hum dono apko batane hi wale the per aapko kaise pata chala

Ammi:- Tumhe kya laga ki mei tumhare saath nahi raheti hu iska matlab ye nahi ki mujhe kuch nahi pata...bhul maat mei SHO HM ki Ammi hu sab khabar hai mujhe.....
Aur naalayak kab batane wali thi tum mujhe....

Hm:- (smiled sheepishly)hum aapko jaldi hi batane wale the per aapne hi hume surprise diya....

Ammi:- khair pehli baar jindagi mei tune kuch accha kaam kiya hai...ab jaldi se shaadi bhi kar lena aur hume Nani banne ka Sukh bhi de dena

Hm in mind hum bhi yahi chahte hai per kya kare aapki bahu ko pata nahi kya hua humse ukdi ukdi se rehti hai...

Ammi:- Kaha kho gayi haseena....pata nahi kya dekh liya ks ne isme...jagate jagte sapne dekh ne lagi
And she hit on hm arm to bring her out of trance...

Hm:- Aahhh...ammi...vaise ammi yeh thodi na pareshaani wali baat hai...aap ko koi aur baat pareshaan kar rahi hai na...

Ammi:- (serious tone) hm  galat maat samjhana per humne jo aaj dekha uss baat se thode pareshaan hai

Hm:- kya hua ammi

Ammi:- Arre hasu aj hum ghar aane se pehle market place gaye the socha tumhare thane walo ke liye kuch liya jaye...tab hume ks beti dikhi aur hum usse pukaar ne wale hi the ki usse kisi aur ladki pakaad ke le gayi...fir humne socha uske pass Jake mil lete hai per jab hum gaye toh...

Hm was listening everything keenly
Hm:- Toh kya ammi...
Ammi:- Humne dekha ks ne usse jor se gale lagaya hua tha aur uss ladki ne ks ko aisa pakda hua tha jaise matlab hume laga pehle ki vo dost hongi per unhe dekh aisa nahi laga...

By listening this hm heart sank as when she called ks in the afternoon to know where she was ks replied her she went her home as she was not feeling well...
Ks told her lie and now hm somewhere knew the girl might be Sp...

She immediately composed herself and asked ammi to take rest...
While she went her room and was pacing to and fro and only one thing was roaming in her head that Why the hell ks told her lie...She was getting angry and impatient too due to sudden change in ks behaviour and even the Insecurities build up due to Sp ....

Finally she took a long breath and took her car keys and left for KS home...

Today pji was having night duty so ks was alone at home...
Hm reached there and knocked the door...
Ks opened the door but was not shocked to see hm...instead she had slight knowing smile as she knew why hm is here

Flashback
Ks had seen ammi in  the market place so she intentionally hugged Sp and whispered 'jyada khush maat ho ...yaha hm ki ammi hai jo hume dekh rahi hai'...
Flashback end
Ks thought if ammi would see them like this she will definitely hate her by knowing she is in girls and will tell hm...
But ks didn't know ammi had already accepted her as daughter in law