Love

A person entered inside a room....
The room was decorated with flowers,dim lights and scented candles ....

A girl was sitting on bed which was decorated with rose petals...

The girl face was covered ...

She heard footsteps coming closer to her and her heart started pacing faster...with each step coming towards her ...her heartbeat was increasing....

She felt two strong arms has held her shoulders and turned her a little...

The person uncovered her face and was looking at her with mischievous smile and glint in the eyes...

The girl can see a lot of fire and desire holding in the person's eyes...

She lowered her gaze as she can't able to handle the heated gaze...
The person hold the chin of latter and made her look upwards and bend little and placed a soothing kiss on her forehead...the girl smiled due to the person's action...

She hugged the person tightly as well as the person embraced her in a warm hug....

The person broke the hug and kissed the later softly...the girl too participated and within few mins the kissed turned passionately while both where smiling against each other's lips...

The person broke the kiss and looked at the latter eyes for permission...

The later just blushed and blinked her eyes...

Mature content

Slowly the person started removing jewelries and pins from latter's body...and after few mins the person removed the latter's pallu...

The girl too removed the person's dress...

The person made the girl lay on bed and came upon her and started placing multiple kisses on girl's face...while her hands moved towards the blouse and started unbuttoning it...

The girl too removed the latter's dress and now both of them where in their inners...

The person then removed without breaking the kiss the latter's bra...and the moved her lips slowly sliding down from neckline,collarbone,cleavage towards one bossom while the one hand traveled to other bossom and other hand started stroking the belly and waistline...

Due to this the girl Started moaning...the moans where sweet initially but as the later started sucking and biting and pinching the nipples the moans volume  gradually increased....

The girl was arching her back due to uncontrolled pleasure...

The person after making both sides of bossom red and marked with hers moved downwards sensually kissing on belly and waistline...while her one hand touched the entrance ....

A loud gasp escaped from girl's mouth and the person looked at her for permission...

The girl just pushed near the entrance as if telling to stop teasing her by holding the latter's hair ...

The latter just smirked by acknowledging her loves eagerness and boldness...

Without wasting time the person removed the panties of latter and gave a long lick and kiss on the clit...

The girl moaned loudly and to stop her moan the latter inserted her index and middle finger into girl's mouth and other hand was still playing with her boobs...

The person without warning thrushted her tongue inside and started making random patterns and was jerking in and out ....

The girl was just moaning and sucking on latter's finger....
She was on nth sky of pleasure...

Ks:-aahh...Humm...aahhh...hasu ...fas...faster...aaaahhh...I'm almost near...

Hm speed up her speed and finally she pushed her tongue more and gave a last stroke and ks released all her cum on haseena's face and her fell fall on pillow making a thud sound...

Hm licked all her cum and came up and kissed ks passionately and mumbled with smile

Hm:- You always taste more sweeter than last time...I love you so muchhhh
And kissed her forehead while ks blushed very hard....

Ks:- I love you tooo....

Hm:- hayyy... aapka yehh sharmana hum kitna miss kiye the....

Ks just remembered all that almost made them to apart and with this insecurities she pulled hm by her neck suddenly and kissed her passionately and widly...

Hm understood ks's insecurities and she let her do what she was doing ....

After sometime ks broke the kiss

Ks:- hasu hume maaf kar digiye aur hum wada karate hai kabhi aapse kuch chupanyenge nahi

Hm:-(with smile) karu aap sab bhul jaiye...aab hum hai na aapke sath humesha ke liye ...aur kuch bhi ho jaye hum kabhi aapka peecha nahi chodenge(she chuckled and pointed at the mangalsutra and sindoor on ks's neck and head)....aur plzz hume hamari pehli wali ks wapis de dijiye jo bahot hi fearless aur strong thi...ye baat baat pe sorry aur rone wali ks nahi chahiye hume...and she smooch on her lips...

Ks just nodded her head with smile and both slept cuddling each other tightly....

(Yes it was there first night...both got married after crossing huge problems)...

No proofread...
Actually I was gonna update it tomorrow but I thought to update today as I don't know when I will update the next part....
And ya the story is gonna end soon as I'm really disappointed with the response ...so I just decided to end the story soon...
The next update will be on  flashbacks and kareena movements ....

Happy New Year in advance too all my dear readers....I wish you all love,happiness and joyful year ahead...All the best for your new adventures in New year...❤💫💫