you trust me

"I don't really see the reason why I need to be here," I said, looking upward at the massive structure.

Hoseok, Yoongi, Donghwa, and I stood in front of the doors to the massive Wild Star Entertainment  building and while I gawked at its size, those three were coming up with a plan.

"You can't exactly say that the reason you need to have them change their statement be because you already have a girlfriend. Because then they'll out that in a statement," I reasoned.

"We're obviously not saying that. You're here as backup in case they need a face to the name. We're going to use the fact that you're a rookie about to star as a love interest to Hoseok and that relationship publicity will decimate their opinion of both him and you and then they'll make an enemy of Jungkook, which is scary beyond imagination. Unless we call for you, just hang out in the lobby," Yoongi said.

I folded my arms over my chest, "This feels condescending."

Hoseok ruffled my hair, "What he meant was that if we bring you there right away without explaining, they'll more than likely know the reason is because we're dating."

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, whatever you say. I'll be hanging out."

The four of us went inside, but they got to do their fancy check-in and head up to the big boss' office while I was stuck on backup duty out in the lobby.

I sulkily took a seat in the admittedly comfortable leather chair, almost sinking into it completely.

While I was here, I could take a nap to recharge for a later photoshoot...but I figured if any potential directors walked by me, they'd never want to hire me before I even could show them what I'm made of.

So I opted for very relaxingly, sitting back and watching the people go by. I had gotten accustomed to the bubble of celebrities that are apart of YN Entertainment that I forgot about all the other grand connections and talents at all these other talent agencies.

There was a stack of magazines in the center table, so I grabbed one and settled back into my chair, hoping to pass the time as fast as possible.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

I groaned in frustration as I finished off the last magazine. Surely it couldn't take that long to meet the publicity team and come to an agreement. At that point, I was ready to go in whether or not they wanted the backup.

I had a shoot to get to in two hours and I needed to go looking semi-decent so that it was easier for the staff to do my makeup and hair.

I fiddled with my fingers until finally I got fed up and went to go find them.

As I walked up to where the receptionist to try and convince them that I was with the group from earlier, a familiar face brushed past me with her hair bouncing very prettily.

Wait a minute.

I whirled around and sure enough Lee Sunni was walking with elegance and grace right on out of the company.

If I could stop her, I was sure I could convince her to talk to her publicity team and boss and get them to retract the statement.

"Lee Sunni!" I yelled after her, probably a lot louder than I needed to.

She turned around, half-shocked and half-confused, giving me enough time to catch up with her before she left. She backed away a little nervous, "Do I know you?"