im scared

Hoseok gave my hand a tight squeeze as I frantically refreshed the top article page.

"If you refresh it before it tries to process the previous refresh, then nothing will show up," Yoongi deadpanned.

"Leave her be. Her breakout role is getting announced to the world. She's allowed to be jittery," Yeseul scolded, giving my shoulders a comforting massage.

"Screw that. You're going to dominate the world, Chaerin. And if anyone has something else to say about it, well, I'll send them crying to their mamas," Misuk feigned a tough image which earned a lovestruck chuckle out of Yeseul.

"There! The article is up!" Donghwa exclaimed, causing us all to scream in the rush of the excitement.

I clasped my hands over my mouth, about to pass out from the nerves. The photos from our shoot were being released today along with an article announcing all the roles in the drama. This could either make or break me and I was terrified.

Misuk rubbed my back, "Come on, Chae. You've been a star from the moment we met. The world is going to think the same thing."

I took a deep breath, almost on the verge of tears from the thought of this happening. I could do this.

I tentatively clicked onto the article link, ready for my career to either be made or broken.

The youngest, and arguably the current most popular director, Jeon Jungkook's new drama series: The Boyfriend Application — insider report

Jeon Jungkook, known for his multitalented feats across the visual entertainment industry has begun yet another venture into television. A rom-com drama called The Boyfriend Application which follows the roaring relationship between childhood friends Han Iseul and Kim Siwoo and the comedic way they met.

The famed director is pulling no punches with this release, unveiling the star-studded cast to match his golden, light-hearted plot.

Kim Yeseul will be her return to dramas after a short hiatus as supporting character, Kim Sieun, younger sister to Kim Siwoo. Kim Taehyung will also be making brief cameos as Lee Ha-min, the messy ex.

Taking the male lead for the third time in a Jeon Jungkook production will be Jung Hoseok, as the roguish and brazen Kim Siwoo.

And with special coverage, we are here to introduce the female lead, an actress who has yet to really be seen by the public. Moon Chaerin has starred in a few productions under the radar but has landed the lead role of a lifetime after a glowing review of her cameo performance in Lee Sungmin's recent movie, also alongside Jung Hoseok. She will be playing Han Iseul. We look forward to seeing her deliver.

Along with the surprise announcement, YN entertainment has provided authorization to a special photoshoot that Chaerin, Hoseok, and Yeseul took part in as promotion for the show and all are hoping for good reviews and enjoyment of their upcoming show that is set to release in a mere 3 months.

"There you have it, Chae. The world knows your name now," Hoseok hummed, pecking the side of my cheek.

I clasped my hands together over my heart, pride bursting from every seam of my being. I had really done it. From here on out, everything was going to be different. The little girl who sat staring at her TV screen at all the old films and shows her parents watched; The little girl who wished on every star for a miracle as she pushed tirelessly toward her dream; I hoped she was smiling with pride right now. I hoped she was able to bask in the glory of her future success.