my lips

"I can't believe we're almost done filming. It feels like it's been no time at all," I sighed dramatically.

Hoseok stared at me with a blank expression, "Oh come on, you didn't even last five minutes!"

"What? I was sure it was longer," I whined.

"No work talk on our date, Miss Moon. Especially not when the date is at your apartment. Come on this is supposed to be like doubly romantic," he pouted.

"Aw, I'm sorry. Okay, I promise, no more work talk," I cooed, giving him a gentle peck on the cheek to apologize. "So what to do then..."

His gaze held a fiery heat. He crawled to me, gently tugging on my legs to pull me closer to him.

"I can think of a few things," he hummed.

Oh dear, we just started.

"U-umm...oh! I have an idea! Let's watch a movie!" I chuckled nervously, slinking away out of his heated touch. My cheeks burned a bright cherry red color.

Hoseok pursed his lips, "Nah. That's so cliché for a home date."

"Oh...I mean what else do people do on dates?" I questioned.

He got a mischievous look in his eyes again, but I shut him down fast, "Nuh uh. Something wholesome."

"Fine~"

I gasped, "Oh I know! I got it ages ago as a gift and never used it." I scrambled back into my house through a closet that was overdue for a cleaning. It was completely teeming with useless junk I had kept over the years. But it was a good thing I hoarded some of these things because clearly there were occasions that called for it.

For instance, a karaoke machine.

I dragged it back out to Hoseok who shot me an amused glance as he watched me pull it into place and set it up wordlessly.

"You just casually have a karaoke machine?" He laughed a little.

"Hey, it's finally got a use now. Because we're going to use it! It comes with a little phone app that I can connect to the TV and then we can compete," I grinned.

He coughed, "You're serious."

"Always. I'm going to unearth the mysterious talents of Jung Hoseok," I winked, going back to setting up the machine.

Hoseok seemed apprehensive, so I offered to go first. There was a surprise I wanted to show him anyone.

I scrolled through the songs to see what they had before typing in a bizarre name.

Pierrot laughs at us.

My hidden gem that no one knew about. Or so I thought. But this karaoke machine clearly did. It really had every released song ever if you tried hard enough to find it.

"I've never heard of that song before," Hoseok said confusedly.

"It's not super well known, but I'm proud of her for what she's worth," I grinned.

"What-"

I put a finger to his lips, urging him to sit back and just listen. When I had landed my semi-big role on that web series, they asked me to do an OST for the drama since no one else was willing to do a song for such an indie piece of work. Music had always been my other talent that I loved to explore. I knew how to play several instruments, write, and sing of course. But it wasn't really ever my main passion.

Still, this song is like a baby to me because it's the only one released in my name. Even if no one knows it, I'm proud of her.

"Wait...this was your song? I remember getting it stuck in my head every time I watched your show," Hoseok gaped, a wide smile coming to his lips.