i wanna

"Well, there's not much to talk about. Your three month evaluation seems spot on, Miss Moon."

I let out a long sigh of relief, "Thank you so much, CEO Min."

"You're still on about that. Didn't Jimin tell you that we like to keep it casual?" Yoongi sighed.

"You're my boss, sir," I said dumbfounded.

He chuckled, "The only one who gets a kick out of the formality is Jungkook. But I'm telling you, if you're with him in a non-work setting, he's a completely different person."

"I find that hard to believe."

"Most people do."

Yoongi turned to Donghwa, "You're doing an excellent job managing her. I presume that once the pictures drop announcing her place on this drama that more offers should start rolling in for her. Make sure to include her in the job search."

"Thank you. Truly. I never could've dreamed I would find myself signed, let alone to such a renowned and trustworthy company," I bowed deeply.

"Sure thing," Yoongi smiled sheepishly.

We were about to move to the next item of business when a rather boisterous knock landed up the door.

"I'm coming in hyung!"

"Oh, of course," Yoongi sighed.

And in pranced Jung Hoseok. He wore his usual cheery grin and was bursting with energy. It was clear this was a common occurrence between him and Yoongi based on how casual they were being. The thought of being friendly with my boss was mortifying but maybe that's because the only consistent boss I worked with was my restaurant manager who would personally push me off a bridge if she could.

His eyes fell onto me with a slight twinkle of surprise. His shock was quickly replaced by a sneaky grin, the cogs of his active mind turning in excitement.

"Oh, important meeting. Don't mind me, you all finish up," he said, taking a seat, trying to be inconspicuous.

"Yeah because that'll last long. But anyway, the only other thing I wanted to talk to you about was the direction of your career. Obviously we're a general entertainment company so we don't just manage one type of entertainer. Many of our signed stars dabble in multiple fields and for the most part we let them explore that to its full capacity. But it would be good to sort of understand your future plans because we want to create a healthy creative space for your next seven years. The ultimate goal is to get you to resign with us, of course, and part of that comes from our mutual effort toward a shared goal of your success..."

Yoongi continued to trail on and while I was listening, the actions of a certain someone who was unable to sit still caught my attention.

He met my gaze, offering a devious grin. Oh, he was planning something. He casually placed his foot under my chair, and since it was a rolling one, it was easy to move. Slowly, so as not to tip off my manager or the CEO, he began to bring me towards him.

I raised an eyebrow, challenging his public teasing. Once I was close enough, he reached out with his hand and pulled me right next to him.

"So what's your next move, hmm?" I questioned, causing him to choke.

"Ahem..."

Both of our gazes flashed upward to Yoongi and Donghwa who were looking at us with very authoritative glances. In the middle of a meeting was pretty unprofessional. But it was so easy to fall into his mischievous charm.

"Care to explain," Yoongi said.

"Well you see..." Hoseok trailed off.

"It's method acting, sir," I piped up, taking a page from Hoseok's book. There's no fault with it if we're on the same page.