my pretty

My lips still seemed to buzz with the feeling of his lips against mine. It was so different than the first time we kissed. It was less calculated, more spontaneous, and far more honest.

The details were a haze as the kiss itself was more intoxicating than the minimal alcohol I had drunk that night. So much so that it had occupied my mind all the way to work.

But unfortunately for me, there wasn't exactly time for that. Today's scene was before Iseul and Siwoo got together. Perhaps an eye-opening moment for Iseul but still not the moment.

"Today, we are filming the realization climax. Sieun, Iseul, and their other friend Jina, are wrapping gifts and playing with the children in a nearby village which is all part of their yearly tradition when Siwoo suddenly shows up and takes over. Then we'll film the other scene with all the games he has planned. I want to see slow and subtle realization, not dramatics. Actors, take your places! Jimin, get me a black coffee!" Jungkook ordered.

Ah, and he was back to usual? Maybe not usual? Work usual?

Hoseok still wasn't out from his trailer but this really wasn't the time to think about or dwell on it. I was here to work and play my part well and that wouldn't change, no matter what.

"You okay, superstar?" Yeseul asked.

I nodded, "Never better."

"Action!"
__________________________________

"Wow! Sieun unnie is back! And she brought two pretty friends this time!" A little girl exclaimed.

I bent down, "Hi there! I'm Sieun unnie's oldest friend. I'm Iseul."

"And I'm Jina. It's nice to meet you all!"

"Woah, three pretty noonas to play with," a little boy drooled.

"Hey, Suho. Don't act so big when you're still a little boy," Sieun scolded.

"Little boy? I'm a man, noona!" He exclaimed, grunting like 'a man.'

"Suho, don't be dumb!" The little girl huffed.

"Jiae, be nice to your brother," Sieun sighed.

"Okay! Why don't we all head inside and we can start wrapping up all the gifts. Come on, guys! We've all got super fun things planned for after!" I exclaimed hurriedly, to hopefully end the sibling squabble.

I took Jiae and another little girl's hand and ran inside with them with the others shortly following suit.

We went inside the main community hall to be met with over 150 toys specially handmade by Jina and her father's toy company.

All of the kids' jaws dropped to the floor, as if they had just entered a magical heaven for kids.

"You all have to thank Miss Jina for this! She works at a toy factory that makes all the toys for good kids like you!" Sieun said.

"Thank you Miss Jina!" The chorus rang out before they went crazy.

"Hey, wait a minute! You each get to wrap 10 toys, okay? Be nice, share, and have so much fun. So pick your 10 very carefully because they get to be someone else's gift," I explained.

"Will we all still get 10 toys?" Suho asked sadly.

"Of course, kiddo! You just might not get the ones you wrapped," I said, offering him a smile to cheer him up.