。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"Remember, don't answer any idiotic questions a reporter may ask. If they do ask anything, turn it back to the movie or show. Be mindful of who you are talking to when you try to network. Always watch out for the cameras in case you're doing something unsavory. And for the love of all things good in this world, try not to be so open and lovey with Hoseok that you two get caught," Donghwa lectured as we arrived at the premiere venue.

I sighed, "I know, I know."

"Good. I'm sure there will be an after party of some kind after the movie so I will leave it to Hoseok to get you home in a discreet manner. Call me if you need anything," he said.

He was such a dad.

I jumped out of the car, surprised by how many people were already in line to get into the premiere. There was a vast array of people there from A-list actors, to idols, to authors, and even social media stars. I had a feeling from all the hype surrounding the premiere that this movie would end up being a box office hit.

Thanks to being Hoseok's plus one, he managed to swing me a fast pass that allowed me to bypass the long line of people waiting to get in. I wasn't sure how he did it or what he did it with, but I was not complaining. I even got a specially laminated entrance card to wear around my neck that had my name on it. For as much as I complained about the VIP treatment he would
often give me, sometimes it had its useful moments.

They had designed everything for the premiere in the scheme of the movie so the carpet was black and everything was very monochrome glamour.

There were fans crowded outside the venue, waiting eagerly to see all the stars. Their cheers already flooded in as people begin to meander in.

I looked longingly at the carpet where all the reporters were standing. If only my part in the movie had been bigger then I would've been able to stand there and be the object of their attention. But alas, I knew my time was coming soon and I was willing to be patient.

I casually walked along the general carpet not really minding anyone or anything as I tried to get inside.

All of a sudden, I heard a voice call out to me, "Excuse me, Miss! Are you Moon Chaerin? Can we please do an interview with you?"

I looked around for a moment before I spotted an eager reporter waving me over to come to the carpet for the really famous people. They seriously wanted an interview with me? I seriously thought Donghwa was joking.

I plastered on my daintiest smile and approached the reporter.

"Hi! I'm Im Saebom from K Entertainment Weekly. It's a pleasant surprise to see you at this premiere. I'd love to get an interview with you if I could," she motioned to her camera-person with a nod.

"Oh of course! I would be honored," I said politely.

She thanked me graciously before turning back to her camera, "Hello everyone! I'm here on the scene of the long-awaited premiere for Lee Baek Jin's action-thriller film, Crossfire. I'm with Moon Chaerin, the recently announced rookie actress for Jeon Jungkook's newest drama. How are you, Chaerin?"

"I'm doing quite well. How are you? You look lovely. Those pearls are gorgeous," I complimented, giving the camera a nice flourish.