Thank you. :')

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

A few weeks past, months even, a figure walks in a steady pace with his steps echoing through the tiled floors. Their tail flicks behind as it's flows through the air like waves.

A hand pushed against the wooden door that is twice their size as a gust of cold air hits against their figure, the library welcomes the ghoul with the sound of peaceful quietness.

It was early in the morning, so no one will be expecting sisters nor brothers of sin to be present during this time. That also means that there was no one on duty to light every candle that hung from the walls.

The ghoul hesitantly walked in as he looked around the room with his wondering eyes.The ghoul huffed out in relief once they spots a familiar figure reading a book that overflows both of his hands, covering most of their face.

The ghoul made sure to keep quiet in his footsteps, maybe a surprise might be great for such avid readers like the man. Walking over to the table where the man sat, it was obvious that the man was too intrigued by the book to even notice him.

The ghoul's unsharpened nails trace the old surface of the table, finally getting the attention of the man as different coloured eyes looks up from the book that he was currently reading.

The corners of the man's mouth formed up to a soft smile as his eyes crinkled, "Woke up early I see?" The ghoul hummed at the man's comment as his hand trails up to the man's arm, "You weren't in bed so I got worried."

The brunet chuckles as he looks over to his opened paged book and slide a bookmark to the page. "Why? Is it cause I'm your personal pillow?", the man teased as he stares up to the ghoul that looks back at him with piercing eyes.

"I like the coldness of your fingers.", the ghoul sheepishly admitted as he laid his hand on the man's shoulder, the gold ring on his ring finger shines dimly under the small candle that was lit by a match.

Ever since the man revealed himself as a vampire, the coldness of his touch explains everything, and that's what makes this man so special to the ghoul.

The brunet reached over and overlapped his own hand on top of the ghoul's larger hand, a soft expression lingers on the man's painted face, "You do? I've always been insecure about it for ages."

The man's eyes softened when they're contact with the glove he's currently reading, the gold ring on his ring finger brings out the colour from his black leather glove.

The ghoul examine the man's face for any lies beneath the words he just spoke, sighing in disapproval when they found none. "Every night I crave the feeling of your hands, and you're insecure about the things I love you about?"

The leather glove the brunet is wearing creaks slightly as the hand gripped onto the ghoul's hand, getting the attention of the ghoul himself as he leans lower to face his lover's eye level.

The ghouls held a sly smile as he saw the redness that started to form on the man's cheeks, "Why aren't you red, embarrassed perhaps?"

The other clawed hand reached over the man's shoulder to get a hold of his jaw as the ghoul tilts the brunet to face him, a flustered noise slipped out of the man's mouth as his wide eyes stared back to the ghoul.

The ghoul took notes of his lover glancing at his lips that were inches away from him, the brunet grabbed onto the hand, his Adam's apple bobbing slightly.

"What if people catch us?"the man sheepishly asked, his nervous eyes wandered to the door of the library that was creaked opened slightly after the ghoul slipped in.