Tulip & Carnation flowers

"Well you're awfully affectionate.", Copia muttered softly to you, his hand rubbing onto the head of your mask as you nuzzle into the crook of his neck.

All staffs and band mates are now back in the tour bus as they readied to go back home, or church if that's what they specifically go.

Sitting back to their original seat, with Copia seating on the window side.The window were covered shut with curtains so that the band can rest, but Copia does not seem to be relaxing enough.

You hummed quietly into his neck, "You're nervous, dear."

Copia looks like he got caught red handed, but sighed as he pulled his hand away from your head. "I guess you can sense it?", Copia asked hopelessly, earning a nod from you.

Copia lets his head fall into your embrace, "Just,...kept thinking about how Sister is going to react."

You nodded your head in acknowledgment as you wrapped your hands around him, rubbing circles into his shoulder as reassurance.

"I think she'll agree to it at the end, it'll take some time though.", you said, tightening your grip for a second before letting go.

"Why do you mean Sister need some time?", a curious voice came from the seat behind the both of you.

You lifted up your head to see a ghoul mask peek out from above the seat, before looking back down at Copia.

"Right. We didn't tell them did we?", you muttered, Copia shook his head as an embarrassed no.

"Tell us what?", another ghoul asked as they popped out from beside the other ghoul who you assumed was Aether.

"Sister found out that we uh,...that we're together.", you hesitantly explained, a cringe yet embarrassed tone was in your voice as you look away from the shocked ghouls behind you.

"SHE FOUND OUT!?", a yell of shocked came from beside you as a ghouleh scrambles to your side, her tail sways widely behind her.

"Yep. In the worst way possible.", you muttered shyly, earning looks towards Copia.

"We don't talk about it.", he simply replied, his face already hiding away into your chest. "Don't mess up the makeup.", you warned softly, Copia hummed in acknowledgment but doesn't bother to lean away.

"So what are you planning to do when we get back to the church?", Aether asked as he puts his chin on top of your head leaner.

"Might as well tell her, her head will definitely hurt by all the theories she has about the two of us.", you said with a shrug, it won't hurt anyone anyways.

Copia hummed as he looks convinced, but his heartbeat is still fast that it concerns you since you're the only one who can feel it.

"Copia, dear. She cares for you like how she cares for me, it'll be funny to say she loves us equally."

Copia lets out a small chuckle, which you're glad to hear as his heart beats slowed down to a normal pace.

"Plus even if she wanted us to NOT be together, I love you so much. To the point where it'll be impossible for her to separate us."