Your warmth

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Coldness, is what can described the bed of Copia's. Pulling the covers closer to his body as he tried to look for some warmth, but with no value.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he huffed out of frustration, why couldn't he sleep? He slept quite soundly yesterday, so why can't he just-

Oh he blinks blankly to himself, is it because you're not here by his side? Does your warmth sooth his mind to sleep?

Copia hits his head with his palm, why is he thinking about you when this problem pops up? Oh Lucifer his hands are so cold, like a dead person.

He shivers as he hugs himself, why is he like this? His eyes darts towards his desk, the paperworks are all done, leaving no extras for him to do now; His eyes turns towards the emptied plate and the glass of nothingness beside the paperwork, Maybe he should get some water...

He groaned as he pulled himself up, his legs dangling off the bed. Copia mumbled under his breath, complaining about the cold floor touching his feet.

He reach into his wardrobe and took out his wine-coloured robe, grabbing the plate and the glass. His door creaks opens as he looks out the door into the creepy hallway.

Copia steps out of his room and closes the door behind him, he hesitantly walks down the hallway and to the kitchen. Just as he turns to the entrance of the kitchen, his eyes widened with fear.

There stood his band mate, but the vibe they gives off aren't welcoming.

He couldn't recognise the ghoul that is currently taking a feast on a dead brother of sin, the ghoul's back turned to Copia as he listened to the disgusting of flesh being munched on and ripped from the bone.

He stood there in horror as the dead brother's eyes stare back at him, Copia finally had the courage to take a step back to run to anywhere but here.

However, Copia accidentally tripped on a cleaned bone behind him, he gasped as he falls onto his bum. Wincing at the pain that haven't recovered from the day before.

Dropping the glass in his hand as it make a sound that fills the room, Copia panicked as he immediately scrambled to pick up some of the broken pieces of glass.

Silence meet his ears, Copia didn't hear the nasty noises coming from the ghoul. Without looking back, he quickly got on his feet as he ran out the kitchen, fuck the water, fuck everything. His mind only focus on getting out of there.

He breaths heavily as footsteps were coming closer to his ears, turning a corner and hiding behind a counter. His heart beating into his ear as he covered his mouth, hearing the footsteps coming closer.

A growl was loud and clear enough for Copia to look around, for a chance to escape out of the hungry ghoul's grasp. As he saw a escape, he smile to himself for being a genius.

Readied on his foot to push himself up, he sprinted when the ghoul was caught off guard. Turning around to look behind him as he calm down, the ghoul no longer in his sight nor behind him.

Just as Copia thought that he's safe, a clawed hand covered his mouth as he was dragged into a room. He panicked as his muffled scream was unheard by anyone, the person holding him have a smell of blood coming off him.

He panicked as he fights off the hand and the person to be free, clawing the hand with his own. However, it's clear that he couldn't overpower the hand that is twice his size.

Copia froze as the person purred into his ear, reminding him of someone. The person grabbed Copia's face and tilted it to the side, letting access to his neck.