Couples Costumes

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"EEEKk, I'm so happy you like that idea!", Sunshine squeals while holding onto your shoulder, shaking them as she does so.

You sheepishly laugh as you patted her hands gently, wanting her to let go after all the dizziness she has done to your head.

"So, since it's almost Christmas, is it okay if you show my some recipe to me?", Sunshine asked.

"What kind?", you asked since there's a lot of Christmas recipes nowadays.

"Oooo, I can pick? HMmmm, how about gingerbreads? OH maybe gingerbread houses?"

"*GASP* HOW ABOUT GINGERBREAD MAN??", Sunshine listed out excitedly, jumping in the same spot behind you.

You chuckle, "And maybe some cookies?" You turn your head to a buzzing ghouleh behind you.

"What kind???", she asked excitedly, imaginary sparkles are floating around her greyish face.

"Hm, oatmeal.", you joked, causing Sunshine to whine in disgust.

"No not oatmeal! Those are the worst ones!"

You acted hurt as you look at Sunshine offended, she whine once again.

"Well yes, oatmeal cookies are good. But you're not actually making them for Christmas right?"

Sunshine asked with a frown as she crosses her arms together, pouting her lips at you.

You laugh as you pull her in by her waist, nuzzling into her neck.

"Of course I'm not, it'll be the worst Christmas Day ever."

Sunshine giggles as she wrapped her hands around your neck, returning your embrace that she adores.

"So, do you think making cookies at a hotel is do-able?", you asked Sunshine a genuine question.

She paused for a moment, thinking to herself as she scratches her cheek.

"Not really...how about we decorate the stage?", Sunshine giggles at your blank expression, not believing what she's saying.

"We're going to have a Christmas special on stage?", you asked curiously, watching her tail wags behind her.

"Oh they haven't told you yet? Then you HAVE to see what's up.", Sunshine chimed, holding your arm and started to lead you out the hotel and to the stage.

The hotel wasn't far from the auditorium, just a simple 10 minute walk from here to there.

"You're so strong Mercury, I'm so jealous!", Sunshine complimented on the way, your steps being in sync with hers.

You look at her sheepishly, "I wouldn't said that, but I appreciate it. Thank you Sunny."

Sunshine gasped at your nickname for her, "Excussseeee me! You can't just drop the bomb and expect me to be calm 'bout it!"