Such an Eager Boy

(If you're wondering what took me so long, I had been obsessed with PonyTown out of all things. I got recognised! Hello to those two 👋👋)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

You and the band mates had came back to the church a week ago, given some time to get used to the original environment and here you are doing work. A lot, of work.

Well, that was before you decided to take a nap on the desk. You didn't even bother to look when someone opened the door to your room, that's how tired you were.

You tilted your head to the side as you peek out through your arm, seeing a unbothered face of a man standing at the door had you nervous for just a moment.

"Sister wants to see you."

You lifted your head off the desk that was piled with paperwork, staring at the brother of sin like he had killed somebody. You blinked at him as you expected him to repeat what he said.

"Pardon?", you said, your tail flicking behind you nervously. The brother of sin narrowed his eyes at you before walking away, "Sister Imperator wanted to see you, at this time of period."

You huffed at the sternness the man has, he walks out the door without closing it makes you grumpier. You turned back to your messy pile of paperwork and started arranging them.

After cleaning up the mess, you put them aside to do them later as you clean up your wear. "Well , the moment of truth.", you muttered to yourself as you emerged through the floor and into a puddle of metal liquid.

It was silent, almost welcoming.The black void seems to welcome you as you float through nothing, searching for Sister's office to resurface back onto the overworld.

You hummed once you found the right spot, closing your eyes to avoid the piercing light that might damaged your sight as you went back up to the usual surface.

The warm atmosphere hits against your face as your feet touched the hard floor of Sister's office. You slowly opened your eyes as saw Sister sitting at her usual seat, in instinct you bowed your head at her.

"Sister Imperator, I heard that you needed me?", you greeted formally, crossing your hands behind your back as you stood there professionally.

She nodded with a small smile, her hand gesture towards the empty seat in front of her desk suggested you to take a seat. You obliged as you take a seat, you shifted in your seat for a moment before you relaxed.

"Give me a moment, papa hasn't arrived yet.", Sister said as she crossed her fingers together as she laid them onto the desk, you felt yourself swallowing a lump.

"Uh, papa is accompanying us, Sister?", you asked quietly, earning a firm nod from Sister herself. "Of course, it's taking him a while cause he doesn't have powers like you."

You couldn't help but to laugh at her joke, "I must be quite in a hurry to see what's bothering you sister." It was Sister's turned to laugh as she shakes her head at your comment, making you smile.

A hurried knock came through the wooden door, guessing by the scent of nervousness. "I'll open it.", you muttered, looking at Sister who was ready to sit up from her chair.

Getting up from your seat as you walks over to the door, scrunching up your nose at the intense smell as you twisted the doorknob opened.

At last, it was Copia who's standing at the door, his eyes stayed at his fidgeting hands as he looks up to the figure that greeted him.