Ghouls' Q&A!

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

You stretched your back once the ceremony is over, it was a surprise when a ritual started right after. You blinked in confusion when the lights started flickering, the nameless ghouls started walking to the back stage, grabbing their instruments.

Then, darkness fills the room. You hummed in interested, using night vision like every ghoul has. You stood by the entrance of the room, like a bodyguard at a club.

"Belial, Behemoth, Beelzebub." The chanting to Year Zero starts once the red lights turns on, the quiet crowd went wild as they fanboy/fangirl at the familiar song.

"Asmodeus, Satanas, Lucifer." The chants continue. The electric guitars strums to the beat, a bunch of brothers and sisters started shouting out their favourite ghoul.

The main lights focused on Copia as he strums through the stage, snapping his finger with his gloved hand as he walks to the mic stand that is placed in the middle.

Singing to the lyrics, his eyes wandered to you, watching your every movement. To your hips to your leg that stomps to the drum, making your thigh bounce slightly, showing how thick your thighs are.

Copia snaps his head away from you, looking at the audience to avoid suspicion. During the ritual, you are having fun bopping your head to the song, your tail swaying happily behind you.

Your eyes glowed in the dark, since the lights decrease at your area. Your eyes darted from ghouls to ghoulehs, giving them a thumbs up for their amazing performance.

One of the guitarists pointed at you, grinning widely as they show their white teeth. Before being shooed away by papa as an act, the ghoul laughs as he resumed to playing with his guitar.

You could bet it was Aether as the crowd shouted his name, thinking that he was pointing at them. 'Jokes on you, but he was pointing at me.' You thought cheekily, crossing your arms together proudly.

Aether retreats on his steps before heading to the right side of the stage to bother Sodo, and Sodo's...'Is he licking his guitar pick?' You thought in disbelief.

Watching his tongue stripes up the pick and he winks at the crowd, eyeing you in the progress. You shivers playfully as you look away from him, trying to find your papa on stage.

Only to have an eyebrow raised as you watch him fingering his mic stand, Man he really turn a new leaf for the church huh? You joked in your head, shaking your head as Copia came to his senses.

Acted as a show, looking at his sexual finger with surprise. Pulling them off the mic stand before flicking his dirtied hand in the air. He puts his microphone onto the stand as if nothing had happened before hurrying off to the back stage.

Copia takes a final look at you before disappearing into the darkness, you felt a tingly sensation. Someone wished to summoned you, strange.

You regained your posture and disappeared when no one is looking, finally landing on your feet. You were greeted by a smiling Copia, you greeted him by clapping your hands.

Copia playfully bowed his head as you walked forward him, pulling the new face into your embrace. "You look different." You muttered softly, holding up your clawed hands to cup his face.

"Your personality changed as well, you were more...sexual on stage." You teased, Copia chuckled at your description. "It's all for show, I'm still the nervous cardinal you know."

You booped his nose with your pointer finger, "-and love." You added in, watching closely as his eyes soften, his ears turning red. You jokingly let out a frustrated huff, "Oh Lucifer how I wanted to claim those lips of yours, but sadly I couldn't."