A Fan that Copia Despise

────── {. credit to my dear: Queen_Nugget17.} ──────

"So you're just here because Mercury's here.", Copia said with dumbfounded face, repeating what he think Papa Nihil just told him.

The ritual had ended and now the staffs are setting up a 'meet & greet' for the band in another room.

All of them have 5 more minutes before they have to be seated behind a long table which has a black cloth over them.

Papa Nihil nods his head affirmative as he took a whiff out of his respirator mask, "It's quite lonely when the only person I can talk to is away."

You giggle as you massage his arm, with the other draped around Nihil's shoulders, standing right beside him like a bodyguard.

"I thought it'll be a great idea so that you and sister could get along.", you said to Nihil with a apologetic smile.

Copia hummed to himself as he looks at you, seeing you and Nihil standing so close, your relationship is no difference.

Nihil gave you the look and rolled his eyes, you giggle as a response. While you got used to Copia staring, it's getting awkward for Papa Nihil.

Nihil furrowed his eyebrows as he waved his hand to gain Copia's attention, "If you're going to stare at him, can't you do it when I'm not presence?"

"I'm feeling disgusting.", Papa Nihil adds in, patting imaginary dust off his chest as he started to walk away to the meet & greet room, leaving no time for Copia to bark back.

Copia was internally screaming as he points at Papa Nihil's retreating back rudely, "You're just mad sister doesn't do the same to you."

His words were unheard as he whispered-yelled behind Nihil's back, but you were by his side and gasped in disbelief, holding up your hand to your clothed mouth as you couldn't believe what you heard.

The band mates ooed at Copia's words before scurrying away when Copia shooed them off like they're birds. "You did not just say that.", you whisper with your eyes widened in shock.

Copia huffed as he puts his hands on his hip, "I did, and I have no regrets on saying so." You sighed as you shooed away bickering ghouls and ghoulehs behind him.

The walkie-talkie strapped to your way buzzed as the other side of the person is connecting to it.

"Mercury, do you copy?", a masculine voice asked through the small device. You glance at Copia as you picked it up, bringing up to your muffled mouth.

"This is Mercury, copy. Anything I can assist you?", you asked gently through the speaker as you wait for a response.

You tapped your foot to the ground, your tail swaying slowly behind you. The radio cracked as it connected once again.

"This is Ryder speaking from the entrance of the meet & greet, is everything all in order?"

You went ahead and walks towards the room of the meet & greet and look around. Luckily, everything is in order except for the band members to be seated.

"Just need the band mates to be seated, I'll be right back at you.", you spoke with your hand gesturing the group to be seated quickly.

They all scurried into the room and sat behind the long desk, taking the seats that are labelled with their stage names.