And then I can tell myself.

Start from the beginning

He couldn't control it, he just began to sob again.

"I'm sorry Nuea.. I'm sure I'm making you feel like I'm about to forget you." He said.

"I'm not, I promise."

...

Mark didn't knew why, but thinking of Vee and how happy he was the times they've met made him feel guilty.

He and the older one met about five to six times since that one night Vee took care of him.

They grabbed lunch together, went to the cinema, walked through the mall..

Mark even thought of using the phone his mom bought him just to facetime the older one.

They had great chemistry and trusted each other.

Mark listened when Vee told him stories about his time at university, his work life and about his ex that cheated on him.

Vee listened when Mark told him about his hobbies. Playing guitar for example. He listened when he told him about his day at school and he encourages the younger one to follow his heart and dreams.

Mark felt safe with Vee being around and he was sure that Vee felt good about him aswell.

But this thought in particular made him nervous.

Mark was afraid that this could be a sign.

His sign.

He felt like he would betray Nuea.

He was afraid that getting closer to Vee, even if it's just as friends, would make him forget Nuea or his scent, his voice or even the way his boyfriend acted.

He was afraid that Nuea could think that Mark was trying to replace him.

>Maybe it was Nuea who send him to me ?<

...

"That's bullshit Mark.. pull yourself together." He said out loud.

>Maybe I should tell him that we're just friends. Nothing more.. But, no. I'm sure Vee knows that. I'm sure it's just a P'nong relationship for him anyways.<

Mark was going crazy but got interrupted by the Sound of another message.

VtheVee

I really hope to see
you again soon.

Do you wanna go to
karaoke with me ?

I'll let you know
if I'm free in the next
few days. Gotta go now.

>I don't know what to do..<

Mark stared at the picture he posted two hours ago.

"I'm sure you would've wanted me to be happy, right ? I can't even keep my promise of not crying."

...