"Good morning don,ma" he greeted and his eyes slightly gazed at Ivan and I hand.

"Morning" I awkwardly smile and slowly release my hand from Ivan's hold.

Something flashes in Ivan's eyes and he just walks out of the room, I suck in a deep breath before taking careful steps out of the room.

"Ivan wait up!"

He just ignores me and push open Yulia room door, Matthew rose up from the couch greeting us. Yulia was still fast asleep, which was strange.

"Take care of Yulia for me" I said to Matthew.

"Okay ma" he replies.

Ivan walks out and I sighed, Kostas opens the door of the awaiting car for us and Ivan got in first, yelling angrily in Russia. I knew he was pissed, but I did nothing wrong did I?I felt awkward with Alfred around.

Yeah, keep lying to yourself.

Shut up!!I love Ivan and he is the one I wish to spend the rest of my life with, but what I desire from Alfred is his body. I lust over him and I know I won't be able to resist him for long.

We got to the airport and Ivan walks away from me ignoring the greetings of his pilot and his two hostess. We got sat in the jet and Ivan was about to pick up his phone,when I yank the phone from his hand.

"What do you mean by this?"

I rolled my eyes "Are you seriously asking me Ivan?"

He yanks his phone from my hand "I am busy right now"

"Busy? we are supposed to be heading to our date, and you have the guts to tell me you are busy!!! you got to be fucking kidding me"

He sighs "You need to stop overreacting, it doesn't suit you"

I stood up "So what if I let go of your hand when Alfred walked in? it wasn't intentional okay?I did it out of reflex"

"Its okay, I have no say in your personal life"

My heart clutch with pain by his words, and I knew he was really hurt. I squat in front of him and cup his face,he only sighs.

"Ivan.."

He cuts me off "Are you ashamed of me Crystal? is that why you did that,if you don't want to be seen with me then we'll go to somewhere I owe to have privacy"

I shake my head "Please don't say that Ivan, I fucking love you. What I did was wrong and unsightly but I don't know why I did that. Please don't be mad at me anymore Ivan, I didn't mean to"

"Do you have feelings for him?"

My eyes widened in shock and I let go of his face, do I have feelings for him? ofcourse I don't but I really do lust over him.

"I have no feelings for him, you are the one I love. Please you have to believe me, we just got into a relationship and I find it a little weird for us being together. But you have to believe me ivan, babe I am sorry"

"I believe you baby girl, I know I overreacted but it won't happen again. I trust you, let's make the best out of our date okay?"

I grinned "No more work?"

"No more"

I sit on his lap, he smiles and place featherlight kisses on my neck. I chuckled and I let out a moan as he licks my neck and slightly bites it.

"Stop" I moaned tilting my head to the side to give him more access to my neck.

He smirks "I don't think you want me to stop babygirl"

Reunitedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें