When Jungkook and Lisa walked by, many female employees whispered.

"President Jeon is so handsome... God, he's much hotter in person than in pictures. He looks like a superstar."

"Yeah, he looks young too, he's probably not even thirty."

Although their voices were low, Lisa occasionally heard them...

She couldn't resist a quick chuckle as she tightened her grasp around Jungkook's arm possessively.

Inside the Korean restaurant on the fifteenth floor –

When Jungkook and Lisa walked in, there were already people waiting there.

Lisa's eyes filled with surprise when she saw who they were.

"You two... How dare you surprise me with Jungkook, do you still want to live? Huh? Take them out and behead them," Lisa joked.

Chaeyoung and Bambam both stood up...

Chaeyoung was in a sexy maroon evening gown, with one of her shoulders exposed.

Bambam was in a navy blue suit, elegant yet luxurious. This formal getup was super out of the ordinary.

"Spare me, Mrs. Jeon. It's your husband who told me not to tell you because he wanted to give you a surprise."

"I am surprised, so... did you guys make up?"

Bambam was silent...

Chaeyoung said, "Uh..."

Lisa pointed at Chaeyoung again, "You're not mad at him anymore? Have you dragged him out of your blacklist?"

"Seeing how generous Jungkook is, treating us to free food and a presidential suite, I'll drag him out."

"Tsk, tsk... Your integrity is all over the floor..." Lisa softly chuckled.

"Why do I need integrity? I can't eat integrity, but I can eat free food and enjoy myself without spending money."

"That's right, I'm not letting the free food go to waste." Bambam backed Chaeyoung up.

"It's like you came to try and eat each other..." Jungkook lamented.

"Eh, how could we? Jungkook, come and sit." Bambam pulled out a chair and called at Jungkook.

The four sat opposite from each other...

Lisa looked at Jungkook, "If I knew that they were coming, I wouldn't have dressed so formally."

"Don't be in such a hurry, you'll see soon enough." Jungkook gave her a mysterious smile.

"What's going on? Is Bambam going to ask Chae out?" carelessly, Lisa asked.

"Ahem..." taken by surprise, Bambam coughed.

Chaeyoung's face, on the other hand, was covered with awkwardness...

"Is this event planned?" jokingly, Jungkook asked Bambam.

Bambam waved his hands, "No, definitely not."

"Alright, let's eat first."

Jungkook waved his hands, and the servers began bringing food to their table...

In the middle of the table was a huge steel pan. It was still hot with a fire burning beneath it.

"Stove-roasted fish?" looking at the fish, Lisa curiously asked.

"It doesn't look like it..." Chaeyoung shook her head.

"This is a special recipe. This species of fish is quite rare and can only be found in this area. It is very savory and has already been simmered for three hours with some local seasoning. It's a dish that locals always prepare during the new year," unlike his usual silent self, Jungkook explained.