020

This part contains some smut don't hate me.

   I opened my eyes. I guess I took a nap. I looked around and saw Bruce.

"Finally! You've been asleep forever." I looked at him confused.

"When exactly did I fall asleep?" He shrugged. "You were in the middle of the comic I made, then you fell asleep."

Wait. Was all of that a dream? Oh my fucking god.

"Maybe I should go, it's late and school's tomorrow." I got up. "Y/n, it's raining and it's only 5." I looked outside. It was.

"I'll survive." I started climbing down the ladder.

I walked a few more steps when I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder.

"Bruce, I said I'm fine." He smirked. "I just wanna make sure my Y/n's okay!"

My heart melted. HIS Y/N? I knew he was joking but oh my god.

"Shut it Yamada." He giggled. "Ugh that girl is OBSESSED with me. Keep me covered." He pointed to a girl walking close by.

"Hey Brucey~" She hugged him. "Get over yourself. It's not like he likes you."

She gave me a disgusted look and pushed me. "Bite me bitch."

I punched her which made her fall and hold her nose. Bruce and I walked away.

"Wow Hopper, nice!" He kissed me on the forehead. Oh boy was I obsessed.

He stopped by my house. "Well this is it I guess." He grabbed my arm before I walked away.

"I hope this is the right time now." He pulled me in for a kiss.

I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Thank god this is real.

This. Is. Real.

I almost immediately grabbed his face. After a few moments we pulled away. "Love you Yamada." I went inside.
No one was home though, strange.

I went to my room and screamed into my pillow. Oh my GOD!

I heard a knock at my window. I opened it to see Bruce.

"I thought you left?" He shook his head. "You can't just leave me with a kiss and an 'I love you Yamada' are you crazy?"

I smiled and pulled him in for another kiss. It turned into a heavy make out. He backed me into my door and I locked it with my free hand.

We ended up on my bed. He was leaving marks allover my body with me moaning in-between. He looked back up at me and kissed me again.

He unbuttoned my jeans and slid his hand in. I clenched my jaw on how cold his hands were.

He started rubbing his fingers all over my clit. "Bruce-" I moaned.

How did he know how to do this so well? I was doing soft moans, mainly heavy breathing.

He slip his two fingers in me. Holy fuck.
"Bruce" I moaned a little louder this time.

He kept moving his fingers. I felt a knot form in my stomach.

"Bruce I'm gonna-" I let out a load moan. "How was that?" He asked.

"Words cannot express." I said. He giggled and layed down.

He was just staring at me. "Bruce?" I asked. "Hm?" I hesitated.

"How do I know that you won't leave me?" He sighed.

"Y/n, My heart is so full of you it's not even mine at this point. I've loved you since forever. It's strange. I've never felt this way."

I smiled and kissed him. "Are we dating now?" I asked. "I thought that was clear awhile ago."

THE END.

Tysm for all of the love and support. This book was so fun to make and don't worry it's not a part 2 but I'll make another x reader soon. I love you guys so much and bye!