014

I got another tray and sat down with Finn, Robin, and Donna. Kiley had an icepack on her head. "Why'd you do that to her?" Robin asked. "She was being a bitch and tripped me." He nodded and we finished our food.

Time skip!

   I walked out of the school and grabbed my bike. I saw Bruce getting his next to mine. He was acting like nothing happened in class. I thought I would like that but no. I hate it. He knows I like him now why isn't he doing anything? It was a silent bike ride with him and I until we hit the intersection that separates us. "See you tonight Y/n." And just like that he rode to his house. Maybe he'll ask tonight. I had these thoughts until I went home.

Bruce POV

   Wow. Y/n likes me? And we're going out? This has to be a dream. I've liked her for 2 years now but this? This is love. I'm in love with Y/n. That sounds right. What happened in class was, I don't even know how to say it. And now we're going to dance. Wow I'm so happy. I love Y/n so much. My mom walked in when I had these thoughts. "I'm going to get you ready." She picked out an outfit for me and sorta fixed my hair. My mom was having a talk with me about what to say and do. And I was finally ready

Y/n POV

   Donna came over and gave me a dress and helped me with my hair and makeup. I looked pretty I guess. It was a navy blue soft dress. It went down to my knees and stopped just before it hit my calf. I was ready. I heard a knock on the door. "Have fun Y/n!" She hugged me and I kissed her on the cheek. I opened the door and saw Bruce. I closed the door and walked out with him. "Uhm you look beautiful." I smiled. "Thanks Yamada."

    We got to the place. It was an outside type thing that was kind of hidden but there were a ton of people here. It had lights and everyone seemed so happy. Me and Bruce went up to the dance floor. It wasn't a slow dance song but it was still nice 'not' slow dancing with Bruce. We danced to a few songs until we decided to sit out. We got a few drinks and were talking as a random song played. We kept talking and laughing until I heard a familiar tune. "Bruce! Come on we have to dance to The Smiths!" I dragged him to the floor. I put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around him. I looked to the side and saw Matty. With a random girl. I saw him about to look at me. I got closer to Bruce and kissed his cheek. He blushed and smiled at me. We kept dancing for more songs until it was time to go. We got slushies and headed out to a side walk to sit down. "Dude chery sucks!" He said to me. "Nah you got blue raspberry and blue raspberry tastes like actual shit." He laughed. "I actually never tried cherry I'm just assuming." I looked at him in shock. "Can I try some?" He asked. "Please! It's the best flavor." I gave him my cup he looked at me. He grabbed my neck and leaned in. I just stood there. I felt his lips reach mine. I wasn't happy. Why wasn't I happy? I've been dreaming about this for awhile now. I looked up and saw his mom in the car ready to pick us up. It was a silent car ride. I didn't know what to say. I just wanted to go home. "Bye Mrs. Yamada! Thanks for the ride!" She smiled. "Anytime sweetie." I shut the door and walked into my house. I saw Vance. I took him to my room. "Vance I don't know what to do." He have me a confused look. "Bruce kissed me and I didn't know what to do and I hated the kiss for some reason. And before you ask no he wasn't a bad kisser. Almost amazing." He gave me a soft face. "Y/n I have no idea. But maybe try to talk to him? I don't know." I smiled at him. "Thanks. You're the best." He went to his room and I quickly fell asleep.

Time skip!
(one week later)

   I walked into science. I made eye contact with Bruce but he quickly looked away. He has been ignoring me since the first day. I feel like I should be the one to ignore him though. I haven't lost feelings no. Of course not. It was just right person wrong time.

    It was now lunch time and Bruce was still ignoring me. I grabbed my tray and sat down at a random table. The table across from me was Bruce's. He was talking to a girl? Maybe just. A friend. He looked at her and kissed her. My stomach dropped. "Told you." I heard Kiley whisper in my ear. I felt like I was gonna throw up. Bruce looked at me. He knew I saw what I did. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I couldn't right now. He left me AGAIN. And here I am. In the bathroom AGAIN. I couldn't control my breathing. Think think think. Okay. Five things I see. Toilet paper, wall, tiles, door, toilet. Four things I feel. Shoes, bracelets, floor, clothes. Three things I hear. My breathing, my feet tapping, my heart beating. Two things I taste. Food, my tears. One thing I smell. I don't know. School? God I wish I could rip the image of them away. I can't do this right now. Jesus why did I think he'd like me. I'm so stupid. Come on I'm Y/n Hopper. Or 'Vances sister' or I guess now I'm 'Bruce's old girl' I can't right now I want to go home.