011

It was the next day. Someone came into my room. "Bruce?" He closed the door. "Y/n, I heard you haven't been okay the past days, what's wrong?" I looked down and patted my bed signaling him to sit. I told him everything. Except last night. I couldn't. "Y/n, I feel you aren't telling me something. Are you sure that's everything?" I couldn't lie. Fuck. "Um, I did start smoking." I didn't EXACTLY lie I have been for over a year. It's just been awhile. Maybe it might help my anxiety. He took the blanket off of me. I don't think he knew what I did to my thigh, he just needed my attention. "Y/n.." He looked at me. "No Bruce." I said. "Everyone hates me." I said as I was sobbing. He grabbed and hugged me. I pushed away from him and stood up. "And I hate myself. And I," I caught my breath. "I hate the things I do." I grabbed onto my head. "Y/n," I looked at him. "No Bruce. Whatever your going to say isn't true. I know you don't care about me either." He stood up. "If I didn't care I wouldn't have came over. You haven't been well Y/n." He walked to me. "Bruce don't touch me. Get out." He backed up and exited my room. I have been skipping therapy. Like it would help. I walked out of my room. I grabbed my dad's cigarettes and lighter. I went out the back door. I lit one and put it in my mouth. I inhaled it. I blew it out. Jesus it has been awhile. I took a few more hits. I paused I took a good look at the cigarette. I pushed the burnt part into my thigh. Tears went into my eyes. I started doing the same routine everyday. Music, sleep, grab a snack, sleep, smoke, brush teeth, sleep, cut, sleep. Bruce is right. I need help.

Time skip 2 weeks later!

I heard a knock. "Hm?" I asked. It was Robin. "Y/n, you need help. Please talk to someone." I looked at him. "I don't. I'm fine." He closed the door and sat down. "Look at you. You cut yourself you burn yourself with cigarettes. You can't be fine." He was right. "I told him everything. I mean EVERYTHING. it was a talk for maybe an hour. "Y/n I," He paused. "Finn and Donna have been the same to me too." I looked at him. "I miss them too. I miss when me and Finn would talk about how to ask her out." I smiled. "Yeah I miss when me and Donna talked about him." We smiled at eachother. "I need Donna." I spilled out. "I need her and my mom." Robin smiled. Y/n I have something for you." He left my room. My mom walked in. "Mom!" I ran to her and hugged her as I cried into her arms. "I missed you." She went in my room as we talked about everything even things in the past. Everything. She took me to the living room as we watched TV. Like we always use to do. I needed mom. I love her so much she makes me happier. But only one person beats her. Donna. I miss her so much.

Short chapter but Y/n is getting better!