015

School was out. Bruce's bike was next to mine I couldn't see him. I went to another rode this time. I started crying again. I can't do this. I dropped my bike in the yard. I knocked on the door. Donna opened it to see my crying. She took me to her room. I told her what happened. This is the last thing I'd think Bruce would do. We heard the phone ring. Donna answered. "It's your mom." He handed the phone to me. "Hey sweetie! Please come home we are leaving and 2 hours." I hung up and told Donna. That I'm leaving

    I walked inside the house. I sat next to Vance at the dining table. "So, the Yamada's invited us over for dinner." I looked at Vance. "I'm not going. The only reason they want us over is so I'll forgive Bruce." Vance agreed. "We are all going. You two will dress accordingly." I scoffed. "But dad isn't going!" She looked at me. "You. Are. Going." I got up and went to my room. This is so stupid. I put on the dress I wore to the dance. It was the only nice thing I had. I did a little makeup and hair. It was time to go.

   We knocked on the door and Mrs. Yamada opened it. "Come in!" I saw Amy and gave her a big hug. "Dinner doesn't start in a little since a pie is still baking and our moms will be talking for awhile." I nodded. I saw Bruce come from upstairs. He grabbed my arm. "Y/n come here I need to talk to you." He pulled me into his room. "Look. I'm so sorry. I don't even like her that much. I just needed love but she broke up with me because I was 'too much' please I'm sorry." I scoffed. "I don't blame her. Bruce, you promised you would never leave me for another girl. I was sobbing because of you. Bruce I don't think you could make this up to me. I don't forgive you." He got something from his dresser. "No I'm not doing this to beg for forgiveness. But I burnt you this CD with your favorite songs. Finn told me you like Queen and The Beatles too." I looked at it for awhile. "Thanks. But I still don't forgive you." I left his room.

   Dinner was ready. Vance sat next to me with Amy infront of him. My mom sat on my side and Mr. And Mrs. Yamada on the ends. Infront of me was Bruce. I didn't look at him. I couldn't. "So, how's school going for all of you?" My mom asked. "Awesome!" Amy said. "It's fine." Vance answered. "Yeah it's pretty good." Bruce said. Everyone looked at me. "What about you Y/n?" My mom asked. "It's okay I mean it's school." Mrs. Yamada smiled. "I'm glad you're all doing okay." She looked at Bruce. "Bruce are you okay?" He looked at me. "What's going on with you two?" I looked at Bruce. "Yeah Bruce, answer. What is wrong?" He glared at me. "Well since you aren't answering I guess I will." He gave me a 'don't you dare' look. "Bruce kissed me and then kissed another girl almost right afterwards." He looked at me. "Okay it was a WEEK later. Maybe if you weren't being a bitch-" Mrs. Yamada cut him off. "Bruce!" He stood up. "No! because she ignored me and has been such an asshole since I talked to her." I looked at him in shock. "That is still no reason for you to leave me for a stupid girl! No wonder she broke up with you. See mom this is the exact reason I didn't want to come over because Bruce will always start this shit!" I yelled. "Amy, Vance please go to another room." Mr. Yamada told them politely and followed them upstairs. "Y/n your such a coward for not being there for me!" I stood up. "Okay you wanna go there? You didn't do shit when I was at my lowest! You know Bruce, I loved you so much. I could not stop talking about you!" I yelled almost in tears. "I wish you were gone Y/n! I fucking hate you!" He threw his arms up and slammed them on the table. "No Bruce! I wish you were gone. I hate you. I should start pretending you died. Because that would hurt less then the thought that you chose to leave me! So go fuck yourself!" I stormed out of the house. I started walking to mine. I can't deal with him. I feel so bad for Mr. And Mrs. Yamada. I think Amy's okay. Vance has a soft spot for her. I stormed into my house. I was freaking out. I flipped. I was bashing my head and punching the walls. I knocked down chairs, trash cans. I pushed everything off my dresser. I ripped stuffed animals. I threw everything off my bed. I found the blades and cut into my thigh more. I destroyed my room. I felt arms around me. "Mom stop." I choked on my tears. It wasn't mom. It was Vance. I went on my bed. He still had his arms on me. I sort of calmed down. I still had tears.

   I didn't go to school the next day. I was the only one home. I was feeling better but still bad. I heard a knock. I believed it was the paperboy. I opened it to see Bruce. He had a bag with him. Before I could shut the door he grabbed it.

Bruce POV

   I held onto the door. "Please Y/n." She let me in. I looked around. "What happened?" She glared at me. "What do you think? Can you help and start cleaning my room." I nodded. For the first time I realized how bad she was struggling. The house was a mess and blood on the carpet. Holes in the walls. I noticed a chair on the washer so the door will stay closed. I walked into her room. She was not okay. I first got all the trash when I saw blades. They had blood on them. This was almost fresh blood. I found a spot in her room and hid them. She can't. I cleaned up and organized everything. I made her bed and re-setup her posters. I got it out of my bag. I found a notebook and wrote on it with what I brought. I ripped it and left her room. "Jesus Y/n." I walked out the door