006

I left Bruce's room. Fucking Kiley. I hate her. "I hate her." I heard Bruce say. Did he read my mind. "I hate Y/n." I heard it all. He hated me? Well fuck you too Bruce Yamada. First you loved me and now that you have a girlfriend you hate me? I stormed off to Amy's room. I grabbed a notebook and started to write. I ripped the pages out and put then in my back pocket. Amy came back and we fell asleep. The next day I left early. We ate breakfast and I left. I haven't stayed the night at my house in awhile either way.

Bruce POV

    I don't hate Y/n. I dont hate her.  I mean she's perfect. Why would i hate her? I don't. I just hate myself. I hate myself for messing up. I hate Kiley. I hate my friends. I hate my team. I hate everyday. I hate myself. I went out of my room and layed on the couch and watched TV for a bit. My mom came out. "Mom I miss Y/n I messed up." She nodded. "She told me. This morning. You messed up Bruce I hate to break it to you but she does not like you." I sighed. "And she told me to give this specific one to you." I opened the note. It read:

Dear Bruce,

I loved you. But you love her. You love her smile. You love her voice. You love her laugh. The worst part is she loves you. Your laugh, your smile, your personality. Everything about you she loves. I'd rather see her dead than with you. I mean no wonder you like her. She's perfect. Blue eyes, blonde hair, straight hair, straight teeth, perfect body, perfect lashes, perfect everything. She's perfect. Worst of all, she's perfect with you. Both pretty, both popular, both good families. Both perfect. Of course you'd choose her. I'm a mean loner. 2 genuinely good friends. Everyone hates, shitty brother, abusive dad, h/c hair, crooked yellow teeth. Big nose/forehead. My mom tries. She has 4 jobs. Rarely home. You don't belong with me. You belong with her. Started dating at the park. Perfect. You met me by chance. I'm lucky you glanced at me. I hate her. I hate the way she looks at you. I hate everything about her. I hate Kiley.

Love Y/n.

I really messed up. I was tearing up because of my stupidity. She's right. If she'd did this to me I'd hate her too. Fuck. I need advice. I don't want to ask my mom though. My dad wouldn't lnoe what to do either. I couldn't ask Kiley and my friends wouldn't understand. Only one person to ask. Amy. Hopefully she'll understand. I knocked on her door. I went in and told her everything and showed her the note. I was tearing up a bit. "Bruce I have no idea. I'll try to convince her to be your friend again but you're on your own with Kiley. I sighed. "Ask Finney. She already told Donna everything Donna wouldn't help you. But Finney is your friend. See if she's told him and he can help you out. Sorry I wasn't a big help. I have never been in a relationship." I hugged her. "You were a huge help Amy. Thank you."

Short chapter sorry!