019

This chapter does contain some spicy stuff so if you dont want that just skip the few paragraphs would be my best suggestion, bc this chapter is kind of important. I just wanted to address this and I don't want to get canceled on Wattpad so I'm so sorry but you can read now.

I woke up with Y/n next to me. She was reading a book. "What's it about?" She looked at me. "Finally! I'm starving let's eat." She grabbed my hand to go to the kitchen.

She grabbed some bread and put them in the toaster. Vance walked out.

"Hey Yamada." I nodded my head to him. Y/n was talking to him until the toast popped up. She slapped butter on it and then cinnamon & sugar. She gave 2 to me and 2 for herself.

It was pretty good. We quickly finished the food and she spoke up. "Wanna go biking?" I smiled and nodded.

She found her bike. "Let's go to yours." She walked with me to my house while holding her bike.

We rode out bikes around the neighborhood. We rode up to the Grab and Go. We put our bikes on the stand.

"It's all on me get whatever." I said. She smiled. I thought she was gonna get a lot to annoy me but she just got a slushie. I did the same.

I payed and we rode our bikes to the baseball field. It wasn't far so that was good.

"Oh you got blue raspberry." She said. I noticed she had cherry. "It's fine I won't kiss you." I said. She giggled.

"Come on, I want to show you something." She stood up.

She grabbed my hand and started walking towards the trees. "Where are we going?" I asked.

She glanced back at me. "You'll see."

After we walked a little more she stopped. "Close your eyes." She ordered. I did as she put her hand over my eyes.

We walked a few more steps until we stopped again. "Okay now tilt your chin up." I did so. She took her hand off my eyes.

It was my old tree house. "Y/n, how'd you know about this?" I kind of yelled excitingly. She shrugged.

"Amy showed me." She smiled. I grabbed her hand towards the ladder. "I'll go ahead of you." I climbed on the ladder.

I reached the top and Y/n was right behind me. "Woah, I'd expect it to be more of a mess." I said shocked.

"It was. Amy and I just cleaned it." I smiled at her. I sat on a cushion type thing. Y/n opened the drawer next to me.

She grabbed something out and sat next to me.

"Ducky and Bub?" She laughed. I looked at her hands. "Oh yeah! I forgot about those!" It was a comic I made when I was younger.

"Why is his name Ducky if he's a penguin?" I shrugged. "No idea, maybe all I could of thought of." She smiled.

She started reading it and giggling at most parts. That stupid cat they always fought. And Bub doing most of the work since he's an alligator.

She finished and kept laughing. She layed her head on me and laughed into my chest.

I giggled a bit. She lifted her head up and looked at me. I inched closer. It was weird. I couldn't stop. She was like a magnet.

She sort of did the same. At this point I felt the heat of her breath. Her lips reached mine.

She kissed back this time. It was amazing. It felt as though our souls connected. Her lip gloss rubbing off of her lips and onto mine. Our lips turning purple from the slushies.

It turned into a make out. I mean she was a good kisser. Matthew probably taught her or something.

She started rubbing her body on mine. And holy shit she was good at this.

Y/n POV

I got on top of Bruce while still kissing him. I felt something hard. I realized what it was. (iykyk).

I started to grind on him. I did mini moans in between kisses.

He took off my shirt and just stared. "Bruce," I said in a tone. "You can touch them." He smiled at me and started to kiss me again.

He reached his hand into my breast. He finally took off my bra. "Woah." All he said. I giggled.

"Bruce have you never seen boobs before?" I asked confused.

He shook his head. "No, not in real life." I giggled. "Aww Brucey wuceys innocent!" He giggled as he kissed me again.

I lifted his shirt and took it off. And that man did have abs. I touched his chest. For someone that always has cold hands he had a really warm body.

I was about to kiss him again until I heard footsteps below.

Bruce got up and looked out the window type thing.

He thew his shirt on. "Hurry it's Amy!" He whisper-yelled. I put my shirt on and just stuffed my bra in my shirt. I didn't have time to put it on.

Amy walked in. "You finally showed him Y/n!" I smiled. She hugged Bruce and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He did the same back.

She did a confused look. "Bruce why are your lips sticky?" She took a good look at his lips. "And sparkly?" We looked at eachother nervously. Amy looked at us.

"Wait did you guys kiss?" She gasped excitedly. "Bruce you have lipgloss on your lips!" He smiled and I did the same. "Sorry for interrupting your guy's kiss. I'll go now." She climbed down the ladder and left.

I looked at Bruce. "Wanna pick up where we left off?" He asked. I smiled and kissed him again.

(You guys can imagine what happens next.)