005

I stared in shock of what i saw and heard. Bruce looked down and I smiled. He did the same back and I walked away. I started to tear up. I should've kissed him back.

    I knocked on the door. "Y/n are you okay?" I just cried. "Donna I messed up."
She hugged me and took me to her room. I told her everything. Even how I felt at the party. Donna was a very understanding person. That's why we became friends. Usually she talks bit when you're the one talking she's a great listener. She pulled me into a tight hug when I was done. She hugged me for about 20 seconds until I pulled away and wiped my tears. "Does Kiley know you hate her?" I shrugged. "Everyone thinks I hate them." She smiled. "Become friends with her and have her tell you things so you can use those things against her to break them up. And if you wanna get closer to Bruce.again become friends with Amy but don'tuse her for that actually be friends." She smiled. "Thank you Donna you're the best and can I stay here for the night?" She nodded and we made popcorn and watched a movie.

Bruce POV

I hate myself now. I was walking Kiley home and after she went in she walked out. "My mom said I could stay at your house!" I fake smiled. I wish I kissed Y/n I walked in my house and told my mom she was my girlfriend. She looked confused my mom knew I liked Y/n. We went to my room and she layed in my bed. My mom probably thinks I hook up with girls this is the second night a girl slept in my bed. I layed down on the floor. "No! Couples cuddle in bed to sleep!" What the actual fuck did I do. I climbed into be and she layed on my chest. It didn't fell the same. I didn't cuddle back like I did with Y/n. This felt wrong. I wasn't comfortable. Why was her head lumpy. Why did I say yes. Why didn't I kiss Y/n sooner. Why why why. I eventually fell asleep.

Time skip!

   I woke up and had Kiley leave. I layed in my bed rubbing my eyes when my mom walked in. "I thought you loved Y/n, what happened?" I told her everything. I could really trust my mom with secrets. She was a good listener too. "Well I'm sure Kiley is almost exactly like Y/n-" I cut her off "No no no mom Kiley is nothing like Y/n Kiley is annoying and mean." She nodded. "I'm sure you'll find a girl like Y/n. "I don't want a girl LIKE Y/n. I want Y/n. She's perfect. I loved her for years. She's warm and kind and beautiful. I've never been so in love with anyone. And I blew it all off for Kiley." Mom hugged me. "I hope you get your way." And left. I played 'The Smiths' on my boombox and I heard the doorbell ring.

Y/n POV

I

woke up on the couch with Donna with popcorn spilled everywhere. Sje woke up at the same time. It was around 7:30 because we went to bed early. We talked for a bit until she brought up Bruce. "Go yo his house and hang out with Amy!" I sighed "No she's gonna be confused we haven't hung out since a few weeks ago. "Come on! Just say it's because you've haven't seen eachother in awhile." I hesitated "Fine." She dragged me to her room and picked out an outfit did my hair and makeup. She had good taste for any style and always had the perfect clothes for me. She walked me to Amy's house and rang the doorbell. Right as she rang it she ran away. Asshole. Couldn't be more perfect Bruce answered. Kill myself. "Hey you want to talk?" He leaned on the door frame. "What? No! I'm hanging out with Amy." I pushed him out of the way and headed to Amy's room. We hung out for 3 hours until she had to take a shower. "Dang it! Wanna spend the night?" She asked with puppy eyes. "Yes of course!" She jumped and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I walked by Bruce's room and heard a 4familiar song. I walked in.

Bruce's POV

I was playing 'The Smiths' on my boombox when Y/n came in. "I love The Smiths." She walked over to my desk. "Sorry?" I just wanted to hear her voice again. "I said I love The Smiths." She smiled. She started singing along. Not actually singing just following along with the words. "To die by your side is such a heavenly to die." I started to sing with her. "And if a 10 ton truck kills the both of us!" We laughed and dang until the song ended. "That is definitely my favorite song." She said with a smile. My mom walked in "Brucey! Someone is here for you!" Y/n laughed. "Brucey?" I was embarrassed "shut up." Kiley walked in. "Hey baby!" She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. Wet ass lips. Y/n glared at her. "The fuck is your problem?" She let go of me and stood up to Y/n. Nah Kiley is so cringe. Y/n looked at me. "Bruce I would think you'd date a good person. Not no bitch." Kiley was about to throw hands until Y/n left. It kind of hurt. "Do you like Y/n?" Kiley looked at me. "No. I hate her." She sat on the bed with her head down. "Yeah right." I sat next to her. "I hate Y/n. I hate her crooked teeth, I hate her 1940s haircut, I hate her 'nobby' knees. I hate her." I heard someone stomp off like they came from my room. Did Y/n hear all of that?

If you cant tell I love 500 Days of Summer🤭